EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: i'm literally gay
nem-x
posted 06-01-2010 06:40:31 AM
I have been playing for two weeks. I'm level 80, have epic/cold weather flying, and

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-01-2010 09:37:38 AM
Well, it's kind of easy since questing in Oldworld is easy as balls and gets you through like, 30% faster (50% with boas, but I guess you didn't have those), the random dungeon system being in meaning no long hours spent searching for other level 48s to do razorfen downs for that quest you had, and an old economy (for some servers) that lets you make oodles of gold off the right bit of ore/cloth/gem or whatever.

Still, grats though. Now buy a traveller's mammoth.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-01-2010 10:22:56 AM
Enhancement Shaman?
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Willias
Pancake
posted 06-01-2010 01:11:40 PM
Amazing what you can get done when you don't have Delid constantly fucking up your ability to make money, isn't it? :V
Peter
Pancake
posted 06-01-2010 01:31:37 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis impressed everyone with:
..the random dungeon system ...

I Just by passby most of the instances at lower levels 'cept for the smaller ones when they come up, seems I can quest grind out a lot more exp than wait tediously long times to complete an instance. And I pretty much never touch it in BC area's, 'cause you get 2-4 DKs as a group, and I despise DK tanks.

Peter fucked around with this message on 06-01-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Willias
Pancake
posted 06-01-2010 05:26:20 PM
quote:
Peter had this to say about Captain Planet:
and I despise DK tanks.

hey

fuck you

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-01-2010 07:29:15 PM
quote:
Check out the big brains on Willias:
hey

fuck you

yeah, what the fuck!

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-01-2010 10:10:47 PM
get a job, hippie
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-01-2010 10:35:00 PM
I think he's talking about the fresh DKs that come to outland, hit frost presence and think they can magically tank.

As a healer who went through it (Was easier to heal an instance than grind a quest hub timewise), I can attest to the fact that frost presence does not make you a tank.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-01-2010 10:35:42 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis thought about the meaning of life:
I think he's talking about the fresh DKs that come to outland, hit frost presence and think they can magically tank.

they actually pretty much can pull this off until Northrend hope this helps

Delphi Aegis
posted 06-01-2010 10:36:49 PM
quote:
Kegwen's little brother wrote this stupid shit:
they actually pretty much can pull this off until Northrend hope this helps

Oh sure, I met a couple who could.

I'm just saying most of them were fucktarded and could not. :3

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-01-2010 10:38:06 PM
valid
nem-x
posted 06-01-2010 11:18:47 PM
Maradon!
posted 06-02-2010 12:08:38 AM
DK's and paladins are seriously the only classes that can tank fast heroics with any reliability, but DK's are better than pallies even.

Warriors and bears just can't handle the aoe threat.

Peter
Pancake
posted 06-02-2010 12:19:09 AM
quote:
How.... Delphi Aegis.... uughhhhhh:
I think he's talking about the fresh DKs that come to outland, hit frost presence and think they can magically tank....

Nope it's actually more when you hit heroics and DK tanks can't hold aggro.

Peter
Pancake
posted 06-02-2010 12:25:34 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Maradon! stammered:
DK's and paladins are seriously the only classes that can tank fast heroics with any reliability, but DK's are better than pallies even.

They you have some crappy warriors. If I can be arsed to pull out my tank I average 10 min an instance unless you have some retarded timed thing like Culling, or oculus 'cause people can't fucking fly. If the warrior isn't charging the into the next pull before the last mob drops on the current he's going to slow IMHO.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-02-2010 12:28:36 AM
so is the DK or paladin or bear

easy mode AOE threat is their advantage

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-02-2010 12:35:21 AM
Had one group that told me to pull as aggressively as I could. I don't think they wanted me to go from the start of HoL to the first boss while the lightning was up. Healer shit herself, DPS stood around with their thumbs up their ass afraid to do anything and I'm pissed off because I'm doing all the work.

Same group later couldn't handle the concept of "Hump Loken's Ankles". Healer and 3 DPS die by the time he hits 75%... I should have wiped it but I didn't wanna deal with the repair bill.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Greenlit
posted 06-02-2010 02:41:23 AM
i log on once a week for four hours to wipe on ICC hardmodes
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-02-2010 03:36:52 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Greenlit:

As much as I miss raiding (no one raids overnight or at 10am Central time), I do not miss the glass chewing and bitching about wipes.

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 06-02-2010 10:03:02 AM
I tanked a run of UP where we never left combat except for during boss theatrics.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 06-02-2010 07:55:01 PM
Why is there such a gap between difficulties of hard mode bosses and hard mode Lich King? We cleared all the 25 man hard modes in a few weeks, been wiping to H-LK for our fifth week now.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-03-2010 02:15:19 AM
Obviously, it's good to be the King.

Honestly, did you think it would be that easy?

Yeah, for a second there I did.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 06-03-2010 09:12:42 AM
quote:
I wish Rodent King would say this more often:
Why is there such a gap between difficulties of hard mode bosses and hard mode Lich King? We cleared all the 25 man hard modes in a few weeks, been wiping to H-LK for our fifth week now.

Because he's the fucking lich king.

On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Addy
posted 06-03-2010 12:01:14 PM
quote:
This one time, at Greenlit camp:

sounds like a blast

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-03-2010 08:36:57 PM
quote:
Katrinity wrote this stupid crap:
Honestly, did you think it would be that easy?

Yeah, for a second there I did.

Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 06-13-2010 03:38:03 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

Tanking fast heroics is pretty damned easy as a warrior. Pallies are better at it, but the idea that warriors do it unreliably is just funny.

Find better warriors.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: