EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A Lebanese woman won the Miss USA Competition.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-17-2010 09:54:22 PM
A Muslim woman appeared in a bikini in front of America to wild applause.

This is a good day.

Do you guys watch Adventure Time.

Steven Steve
posted 05-17-2010 10:22:02 PM
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 05-18-2010 04:52:03 AM
So you're outsourcing your beatuy queens too now?
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 05-18-2010 08:32:39 AM
Technically not outsourcing. But she is from Dearborn, which is like Beirut West, only with more gunfire than the original and fewer Israeli airstrikes.

But damn, she's a smokin' hottie.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Maradon!
posted 05-18-2010 05:55:21 PM
Islam strictly forbids any non-pious joy.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-18-2010 10:02:50 PM
quote:
Maradon! got served! Maradon! got served!
Islam strictly forbids any non-pious joy.

Eh, all the Big Three are like that, when you boil it down. But on the flipside, we atheists can only experience a smug sense of self-satisfaction, which is really just a defense mechanism to mask how hollow our lives are.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 05-19-2010 10:48:02 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Karnaj:
Eh, all the Big Three are like that, when you boil it down. But on the flipside, we atheists can only experience a smug sense of self-satisfaction, which is really just a defense mechanism to mask how hollow our lives are.

omg

Steven Steve
posted 05-19-2010 03:02:25 PM
NObama
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-19-2010 03:07:01 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Karnaj squealed:

You know, I'm quite happy being completely responsible for my actions, without the creepy feeling there's some humorless ghost looking over my shoulder and threatening to punish me for eternity if I don't adhere to arbitrary rules.

OBTW, we need an FSM tag.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-19-2010 11:10:15 PM
It's more important to make sure someone goes to heaven than it is to save their life.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 05-20-2010 01:40:05 PM
Allah allah allah

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 05-20-2010 02:10:18 PM
Adventure Time is p cool

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 05-20-2010 03:58:29 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Sakkra:
Adventure Time is p cool

King Worm!

NO WORMS ON THE BED! *throws pillow*

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 05-20-2010 04:13:19 PM
quote:
Karnaj says po-ta-to, I say pa-ta-to:
It's more important to make sure someone goes to heaven than it is to save their life.

See the most stupid part of this is that the fetus would have died anyway after it killed the mother.

This is a classic case of "in order to save a life, you have to take a life", and taking a life to safe a life has been justified under war scenarios for catholics since, well, ever, so this ruling is retarded.

On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-20-2010 04:32:12 PM
I hate you for making me defend their sorry asses, but the situation isn't the same as a war scenario. Unless suddenly the Catholics have come out in favor of killing random innocents to save other random innocents?
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: