EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Which one is better?
You can vote for up to 2 options in this poll.
Author
Topic: Guys, tell me which intro is better
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 05-06-2010 02:23:13 PM
Intro one

Intro two

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Tarquinn
posted 05-06-2010 02:25:01 PM
Amazing, look how I fucked up the poll!

That's no hotdogging, that's the move of a true master!

Greenlit
posted 05-06-2010 02:27:54 PM
Gonna have to go with #1.
Greenlit
posted 05-06-2010 02:29:39 PM
Now check out this intro.
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 05-06-2010 03:04:15 PM
The high and low points of the music don't match up well with the video for #2.

#1 is better.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Tarquinn
posted 05-07-2010 02:26:22 PM
I totally preferred #2 as I posted this, but I ahve to admit the other one grows on me.

Maybe because it is a full song, while the other one was composed just for that intro.

Tarquinn
posted 05-07-2010 02:27:24 PM
Anyway, Bob Morane is probably (one of) my favourite animated shows.

What're yours?

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 05-07-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 05-13-2010 02:06:21 PM
I was cool with intro #1 until the guy with the green eyes locked onto Bob using eye-crosshairs a la James Bond; until I noticed he was locked onto Bob's crotch.

I was also cool with intro #2 until the guy with the green eyes locked onto Bob using eye-crosshairs a la James Bond; until I noticed he was locked onto Bob's crotch.

Once the man in green glasses began aiming at Bob's animated junk, I began to have my doubts about this show.

However! I played a youtube clip of the actual show, and it seems to be everything I remember about cartoons as a very small child: There are people moving and talking on the screen, they're doing some important-looking things, but I can't understand a word their saying or anything going on with the plot.

So due to this show giving me flashbacks to my time being babysat by TMNT every afternoon, I enjoy it and vote for Intro #2!

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: