EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: PAX East
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 03-30-2010 09:49:48 AM
Was awesome.
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 03-30-2010 10:14:02 AM
quote:
Timpofee had this to say about Duck Tales:
Was awesome.

How were The Protomen?

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 03-30-2010 01:17:10 PM
I attended the game-industry-only after-party* on Thursday before the official PAX, but not PAX itself. Everyone was extremely friendly and Microsoft really went out of their way to make the venders happy.

I just wish I wasn't completely exhausted when I went, I would have appreciated it better if i wasn't. I also am beating myself up for not adequately partaking in the free food/drinks.

The part I found the most interesting was a developer who was making a competing guitar to guitar hero that used an actual miniature guitar.

The most entertaining upcoming game demoed was a smash brothers clone where you beat each other up in teams for tetris blocks. You try to form squares of the same color from the blocks on your base to form canons to shoot the other team and their base.

*Called an after party because it was after Major Nelson (the face of the xbox) and a few others had talks

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 03-30-2010 at 01:35 PM.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 04-02-2010 02:12:02 PM
I didnt get to catch them till late but they were good that i could see.. the lead singer has some freaking pipes!!

It was so much fun heh

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: