EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Captain Forever
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-19-2010 09:11:32 AM
http://www.captainforever.com/captainforever.php

This is a surprisingly fun asteroids type of game which allows you to build your ship out of the wrecks of the enemies you have blown up. Give it a try if you have a couple of minutes to waste.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 02-19-2010 09:43:49 AM
This is AWESOME.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Blindy
posted 02-19-2010 02:20:30 PM
Jesus christ the longer you play the more impossible the enemies get. By the time you get to blue ones you're completely screwed, they take out purple panels with one shot.
Steven Steve
posted 02-19-2010 03:17:50 PM
I killed a purple, but I'm too scared so I think I'll stop now
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 02-19-2010 03:21:09 PM
I kept going and got killed by a blue, of course
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 02-19-2010 03:50:46 PM
haha, you can hardly copy/paste your ship to this thing

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 02-19-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Blindy
posted 02-19-2010 03:58:16 PM
Quickl y testing this
Steven Steve
posted 02-19-2010 05:34:13 PM
Ah shit, you can't do it over and over

Steven Steve
posted 02-19-2010 06:46:51 PM
easy button:

http://www.captainforever.com/captainforever.php?cfe=nqlbq1b3lgjw2ji20wzrbd1jklbrj2tmr5wtki30wko2u4jvgnsjp2lhewuorlcwlr2osjvgb4j23gs5wq2r3cwwrnpc0uhbdjnrhs5xtzrcdx1onbc0rhb4jc fhr2xnzrgqwxrte1jzmahjczls2xa3rcdwlrt3pjfhb4jbilsjwpjrtqv1rn3cjogao1bthi2wdr

nem-x
posted 02-19-2010 08:59:54 PM
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 02-19-2010 09:41:57 PM
I got up to the whites, then the first white I saw completely owned me
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: