EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Need Wii Fit Plus
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 02-03-2010 03:53:04 PM
Yes, for mah fat belleh.

I don't wanna pay over MSRP.
I don't wanna to pay MSRP for a USED item.

It took me 5 fucking days to find a Wii to begin with, and once I found it, the fit plus price gets skyjacked.

Anybody know an online retailer with them in stock, but not gouging?

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Mightion Defensor
posted 02-03-2010 04:14:25 PM
Ta-da.

Wii Fit Plus Bundle at Best Buy

I hadn't heard they were selling out... the BB here usually has a stack of them on the floor, literally.

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 02-03-2010 05:09:29 PM
Best Buy online stays out of stock, and no store within 5 hours of here has any. But I do appreciate the effort Mightion.

I notice your thread on them hasn't been updated.. how is your experience with it coming?

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Mightion Defensor
posted 02-03-2010 05:39:15 PM
quote:
From the Book of Armaments, Kaiote did read;
Best Buy online stays out of stock, and no store within 5 hours of here has any. But I do appreciate the effort Mightion.

I notice your thread on them hasn't been updated.. how is your experience with it coming?

Well, if I believe it, I've lost slightly over five pounds since the first night. *shrug* But it seems to agree with our old bathroom scale.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 02-07-2010 04:54:34 PM
Here's the story
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Steven Steve
posted 02-07-2010 09:27:35 PM
http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=26016
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 02-08-2010 12:59:21 AM
quote:
...playing the Wii Fit burns twice as many calories as a sedentary video game

obv solution: play twice as much wow

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Steven Steve
posted 02-08-2010 07:28:49 AM
Yeah, or play it while wearing wristbands

"Any movement is exercise"

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-08-2010 08:52:18 AM
Your fatness is caused by the weight of your choices and the subsequent sins you chose to partake. No matter what you do, you'll still be portly.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: