EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I may be going crazy,
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-27-2010 06:55:34 PM
I think I remember catching a link from these boards to a video that I'm trying to find again. (Google + my limited memory of keywords isn't working out)

The video was entirely computer generated; and involves a ballroom dancer couple remembering their old times dancing. Something about the guy hurting his leg, or the wife dying or something. It was a sad story, but had a happy ending somehow. Anyone remember this? Have a link, title, or some other way I could find it again? I'd really appreciate any help.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Naimah
In a Fire
posted 01-28-2010 09:22:35 AM
This has a happy ending. And it has music. Even a little bit of dancing.
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 01-28-2010 04:27:49 PM
...... that was.... weird.
funny but weird
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-28-2010 05:22:50 PM
That was possibly the oddest thing I've ever watched.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: