EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I am not dead
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 01-25-2010 10:58:59 AM
I am just very bored.

So I saw Avatar in 3D last night. What did you guys think?

I'm eager for Kick-Ass to come out. Here are three interesting trailers for it. I searched for kick-ass and didn't see it mentioned so maybe this is new shit. Who knows.

So what are you guys up to?

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-25-2010 12:45:31 PM
This sums up my opinion about Avatar pretty well.

Edit: Also Kick Ass looks like a fun movie.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 01-25-2010 at 12:46 PM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Khyron
posted 01-25-2010 06:05:07 PM
I am still bored.

I have recently begun to go to the gym! There has already been improvement. I am still out of shape but at least now I am not AS out of shape as before. I have gone to the gym many times in the past but I always quit before there would be much improvement. I hope this time I can stick with it better.

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 01-25-2010 06:47:11 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Tarquinn wrote:
This sums up my opinion about Avatar pretty well.

Edit: Also Kick Ass looks like a fun movie.

Man, the whole time I thought they were ex-soldiers turned mercenary (no UCMJ and all that case in point - firing on civilians), not marines. The wiki page seems to say I'm wrong.

In my mind it was space Blackwater working for space DeBeers.

Spoiler Discussions:
One thing that I noticed was that whenever anyone interfaced with a being of lesser will via the hairbraids, the weaker being was dominated. Case in point - space birds, space horses, etc.
The trees were a networked superbeing of overwhelming intelligence.
Before the main character went turncoat on his own people (remember he was actively feeding info to base when he was "sleeping"), he interfaced with the tree, which could have dominated his personality.

Also, did they ever explain why hot-pilot-chick didn't get in trouble for fleeing in the middle of combat and disobeying a direct order?

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 01-25-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-26-2010 08:46:36 AM
Ah, you went and became a Goon over on MalGanis. Was wondering why your other characters were rotting, like 95% of the rest of the old guild.

Haven't seen Avatar, and don't think I'm going to bother with it. All the hype I keep hearing from multiple sources is going to lead to disappointment with the actual product. Sherlock Holmes was great though.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Khyron
posted 01-26-2010 10:07:58 AM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Random Insanity Generator wrote:
Ah, you went and became a Goon over on MalGanis. Was wondering why your other characters were rotting, like 95% of the rest of the old guild.

Haven't seen Avatar, and don't think I'm going to bother with it. All the hype I keep hearing from multiple sources is going to lead to disappointment with the actual product. Sherlock Holmes was great though.

Yeah, I wanted to do actual high-end raiding and I couldn't get into jack or shit back in HM. So I joined GS and do progression raiding now.

I reinstalled Morrowind and Tribunal recently, with the graphics upgrades I found over on this SA thread. I finally finished the game; I dunno why, I beat Oblivion years ago, but Morrowind I could never really stick with it long enough. This time I did. Fun game, more epic feel on the main quest than Oblivion, I can see why people liked it so much. I just always got hung up on the graphics, the slower pace of gameplay, and the fact that magic feels so gimped (Chance-to-cast fucking sucks).

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-27-2010 02:15:55 AM
heh. After you left I took my Rogue into a raiding guild that hammered through content into AQ40 decently, then exploded when Server Transfers opened up. Going from being taunted by CThun to not being able to kill Rags sucked.

Dunno why the old guild still exists. I occasionally log onto the server just to see who's logged in "recently". Wound up making a transfer over to Earthen Ring to hang out with some friends.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Xian
Pancake
posted 01-27-2010 06:00:18 AM
Sup.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: