EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: June 11 cannot come soon enough.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-08-2010 05:46:14 PM
A-Team trailer.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 01-08-2010 10:18:06 PM
Boo because it looks suck, and double boo because it made me miss Rashad Evans vs Rampage Jackson (AKA B. A. Baracus)
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 01-09-2010 10:00:22 AM
There needs to be two things to make me accept this as a legitimate a-team movie

1) It needs to start off with the team freeing Murdock from a mental facility
2) There needs to be massive amounts of firepower used against soft targets that result in no physical damage whatsoever.

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-09-2010 05:25:35 PM
There also needs to be a scene where the team is in a hurry to put together some kind of warfare device using random objects and scrap that happen to be lying around.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 01-11-2010 03:29:27 PM
hrmm.. i think they got the wrong person to be Murdock..
They turned him into a hick kinda dude vs a random weird kinda dude.
hrmm...
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: