EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: do y'all go to DragonCon?
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-07-2010 10:27:07 PM
It be all in September in Atlanta, Jo'jah.

S'gonna be fun.

Greenlit
posted 01-07-2010 11:01:57 PM
I went once, years ago. The whole place smelled of stale sweat. Did not stay long.
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 01-08-2010 08:59:16 AM
I go most years for at least part of it.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 01-08-2010 06:38:32 PM
They have Axe fairies hosing down the unbathed goobs with body spray now.

I haven't been in ages. But from what I remember..

Fuck the actual Con. You can read all about the stuff later. The panels seem interesting, but end up being full of suck. Unless you like watching fanatics ask the same shit they asked at the last con Lou Ferigno, Captain Picard, And the guy who voiced that alien on those two episodes of voyager happened to be at.

Sleep in hotel all day.
Go out and find the clubs and closed parties at night.
Don't wear a kilt unless you have no fear of leafblowers.
Find afterparties from the clubs, and closed parties.
Drunk like a mofo.
Bang some chick dressed as an elf/vampire/steampunk whore/chick who voiced an alien on two episodes of DS9.
Repeat saturday.
BATHE FUCKING OFTEN.
Really. Shower and you will have to scrape the pussy off with a spatula.
Don't shower, and you and the other game dorks with a boner for Worf/Janeway/Oola/The tar thingy that ate Yar will have lonely nights in a semi closed off conference room somebody sneaked into when security wasn't looking for a DS lanparty.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 01-08-2010 10:16:43 PM
Kaiote is correct. Also, look for myself and some others in the costume of 'The Six-Legged Groove Machine' AKA the mobile rave.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 01-09-2010 09:50:28 AM
[shameless plug]Just be sure to stop by ConnectiCon in July.[/shameless plug]

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 01-09-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-16-2010 07:40:02 PM
Posse so far: Maradon, CBTao
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: