EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: guys i am hella depressed
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-02-2009 12:00:00 AM
i am worried that the economy is going to devalue my body so that the chinese are going to own my flesh and the terrorists are going to blow it up

help me, guys

Greenlit
posted 12-02-2009 12:25:14 AM
that's some pretty hard depressions
Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-02-2009 02:34:50 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan was listening to Cher while typing:
i am worried that the economy is going to devalue my body so that the chinese are going to own my flesh and the terrorists are going to blow it up

help me, guys

I spent last Thursday-Sunday crammed in a hotel room with a twelve year old, an eleven year old, and a six year old. You shut the fuck up.

P.S. Here are some tits and just generally beautiful women:
>> NSFW <<
>> NSFW <<
>> NSFW <<
>> NSFW <<

Damnati fucked around with this message on 12-02-2009 at 02:39 AM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Greenlit
posted 12-02-2009 02:52:36 AM
some beautiful photoshop brushes indeed
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-02-2009 09:49:22 AM
I've seen your body, son. I've experienced its...emissions. You've got nothing to worry about.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-02-2009 10:12:29 AM
quote:
Greenlit thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
some beautiful photoshop brushes indeed

Well, this fellow does less post processing but his composition is decidedly odd:

>> NSFW <<
>> NSFW <<
>> NSFW <<
>> NSFW...American Gothic Redux <<

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-02-2009 08:37:00 PM
i feel a lot of my despair is due to the fact that no one else is suffering right now

to that end, i am feeling like showing some favoritism/nepotism

so, who is the same religion as me

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-03-2009 12:43:47 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan thought about the meaning of life:
i feel a lot of my despair is due to the fact that no one else is suffering right now

to that end, i am feeling like showing some favoritism/nepotism

so, who is the same religion as me

My wife and I are generic, unaffiliated Christians; she plays harp for a local Catholic church here and there.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-03-2009 01:50:52 AM
That's good. But is it favoritism good?

Have you considered perhaps approaching a Catholic priest with the reason "to impress a moderator of a forum attended by 20 people" for conversion?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-03-2009 02:10:03 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan had this to say about Duck Tales:
That's good. But is it favoritism good?

Have you considered perhaps approaching a Catholic priest with the reason "to impress a moderator of a forum attended by 20 people" for conversion?

No, that would be both dishonest and counter-productive for all concerned. While I believe in the same basic thing as the Catholic or any other Christian, I don't hold with many church traditions; I have my own ideas about faith and the Bible that don't allow for the strange practices churches have inculcated into Christianity and called Biblical.

Zair
The Imp
posted 12-03-2009 03:23:38 PM
How close is a former catholic non-believer. I've eaten the body of Christ a few times.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-03-2009 04:44:30 PM
I used to go to Mass to pick up wimminz; does that count?
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-03-2009 05:26:07 PM
I once went into a church just to see if I would go up in flames from gods righteous wrath striking me the moment I step inside.

I assume he had bigger fish to fry that day.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 12-03-2009 at 05:26 PM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-03-2009 05:35:43 PM
I was once on a flight where a guy was telling us how he got to know (in the biblical sense) his girlfriend at church one day...and right afterwards, we lost all electrical power and one of the engines. We were exactly in the middle of the Atlantic. Through luck and fancy navigating, we were able to land in Newfoundland, blowing all the tires in the process because the anti-skid was out due to the electrical problems.

True story.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 12-03-2009 07:29:00 PM
quote:
Bloodsage stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
I was once on a flight where a guy was telling us how he got to know (in the biblical sense) his girlfriend at church one day...and right afterwards, we lost all electrical power and one of the engines. We were exactly in the middle of the Atlantic. Through luck and fancy navigating, we were able to land in Newfoundland, blowing all the tires in the process because the anti-skid was out due to the electrical problems.

True story.

Because the God of the Bible didn't see fit to punish them for their transgressions right then. No, He's such a vengeful bitch he had to try and take out a plane full of people too.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: