EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Look at this faggot
Steven Steve
posted 11-05-2009 07:00:58 PM

nuff said

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 11-05-2009 07:03:57 PM
how's that civic treating you

I actually really like that dash

Steven Steve
posted 11-05-2009 07:04:02 PM
Needless to say I thought of this forum when I saw this.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 11-05-2009 07:04:33 PM
And the Civic "works like a dream"

Number 1 Poster
posted 11-05-2009 07:13:31 PM
Sup Civic brother! Black 08 four door.

Also lots of people play WoW too much.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-05-2009 09:02:57 PM
Son, I hope you filled up on gas.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 11-05-2009 10:16:12 PM
I get like 6000 miles to the gallon so it doesn't matter, and '06 gray Civic LX

Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 11-06-2009 06:17:20 AM
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Steven Steve
posted 11-06-2009 09:28:40 AM
Look at that fag

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 11-06-2009 06:33:24 PM
I had a Civic as a rental car for a week. I felt like I was going to break it the whole time.
Suddar
posted 11-06-2009 06:52:12 PM
Hello my Civic brothers. '02 civic lx represent. I love my car dearly.

Got 45 mpg before. Not even a hybrid.

Suddar fucked around with this message on 11-06-2009 at 06:52 PM.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 11-06-2009 09:03:51 PM
quote:
Naimah had this to say about John Romero:
I had a Civic as a rental car for a week. I felt like I was going to break it the whole time.

yeah that shit sure is flimsy am i rite guys

what

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 11-06-2009 10:28:44 PM
I'm not saying that Civics break all the time, I'm saying they feel cheap. The difference in how a VW and a Civic feel is dramatic.
Steven Steve
posted 11-07-2009 09:03:02 AM
Every car I drive feels as though it may fall apart at any second, including Lexuses/Corvettes

Haha, remember that one faggot that always posted pictures of his Corvette or whatever?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-07-2009 02:25:27 PM
And a giant rubber dick floating in a tube of beer or something.

Of course I'd remember that.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-07-2009 06:07:12 PM
quote:
Steven Steve said:
Haha, remember that one faggot that always posted pictures of his Corvette or whatever?

Ah yes.. the numberplate.. DORKNESS.

And the fact that vettes are horrible cars, great in a straight line but utter shit at everything else. The rear bumpers wobble if you poke them. Haha.

Steven Steve
posted 11-07-2009 10:12:13 PM
Well the 2002 Z06 handled fine at least, but yes, I could probably blow up the entire thing in one punch. The seats come out with a nudge also.

Razortooth Gnome
The Artist Formerly Known As Anklebiter
posted 11-08-2009 03:27:15 AM
I have Mini Cooper. I'm still happy even if it makes me gay.

Edit: Curvy roads are fun.

Razortooth Gnome fucked around with this message on 11-08-2009 at 03:28 AM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-08-2009 03:36:46 AM
I thought the dude had a Z or a Trans Am or something equally redneck?
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

CBTao
Pancake
posted 11-08-2009 11:52:48 AM
it was a black Trans Am
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: