EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Well at least there's one entertaining thing about Champions Online.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-01-2009 12:08:00 AM
Goon Gimmick Guilds

Millenia Salmon represent

Greenlit
posted 10-01-2009 12:38:22 AM
I didn't know that was even out yet

does it not suck like CoH/CoV did

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 10-01-2009 12:54:30 AM
It's pretty mediocre, power balance is almost nonexistent, and there are some sizable content gaps between levels. Though they've been making updates pretty rapidly, and it has some promise. I'd give it about 3 months to see if it's improved or died out.

Also there are way too many furries.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-01-2009 12:59:01 AM
If it's mediocre, then it's a bad game.

For console and regular PC games, mediocre means just that. A mediocre game has its fun moments, its flaws and is generally considered to be a fun waste of time.

For an MMO, anything less than spectacular is a failure. It's like what Tycho said about WAR (paraphrasing): "I'd like to ask the developers what it's like to make a game that brings in millions of dollars per year and still be considered a failure."

MMOs are basically Highlander. There can be only one good one, with the rest of them being bland chores that fight over scraps.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 10-01-2009 01:12:03 AM
quote:
Sakkra had this to say about pies:
It's pretty mediocre, power balance is almost nonexistent, and there are some sizable content gaps between levels. Though they've been making updates pretty rapidly, and it has some promise. I'd give it about 3 months to see if it's improved or died out.

Also there are way too many furries.

The female character models are also horrifically bad.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: