EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Of course it's a conservative family values politician
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-10-2009 01:31:09 PM
More funny than political

This is my favorite part:

quote:
In July--two days after Assembly Speaker Karen Bass and Republican leader Sam Blakeslee put Duvall on the Rules Committee that oversees member ethics--the second-term, conservative, Republican assemblyman sat in a public hearing and vividly described lewd details about his trysts with a female lobbyist whose clients had business before another committee on which
 Duvall sits.

Duvall, speaking to a relatively mum Republican colleague seated to his left, apparently had no idea his dais microphone became live beginning about a minute before the start of a cable-televised committee hearing. He was captured in the middle of recounting portions of an affair.

"She wears little eye-patch underwear," said Duvall, who is married with two children. "So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And
 so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going 
up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!"

Haha, woops.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-10-2009 02:07:33 PM
There needs to be a guy to play the "wah wah waaaaaah" available at all times with political meetings.
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 09-11-2009 10:17:38 AM
my favorite part was when he was talking about how he was really getting into spanking her now.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: