EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Texas....fuck yeah?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-04-2009 01:22:33 PM
No, really!

quote:
He and other exonerees in Texas, which leads the nation in freeing the wrongly convicted, soon will become instant millionaires under a new state law that took effect this week.

Exonerees will get $80,000 for each year they spent behind bars. The compensation also includes lifetime annuity payments that for most of the wrongly convicted are worth between $40,000 and $50,000 a year — making it by far the nation's most generous package.

I mean, they've already had essentially a third of their lives ruined, but at least now, they can enjoy what life remains to them in comfort and ease. Better than a large cock up your ass, certainly.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 09-04-2009 02:00:22 PM
Its good that they are getting financial advisors. The young guys coming in the military who are now making more than they did in high school tend to start blowing the money like it's going out of style. I imagine that these poor guys who had nothing for half their lives are going to run into the same sort of problem with uncontrolled spending unless they can restrain themselves.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 09-07-2009 03:52:52 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Karnaj was all like:
Better than a large cock up your ass, certainly.

That likely depends on who you ask!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 09-08-2009 01:06:51 AM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze had this to say about Knight Rider:
That likely depends on who you ask!

I don't care how big of a flaming faggot you are, I don't know who would rather be fucked in the ass than get 1.8 million dollars. You can always get fucked in the ass tomorrow.

Bricktop fucked around with this message on 09-08-2009 at 01:07 AM.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 09-08-2009 12:08:08 PM
quote:
Bricktop had this to say about Cuba:
I don't care how big of a flaming faggot you are, I don't know who would rather be fucked in the ass than get 1.8 million dollars. You can always get fucked in the ass tomorrow.

Can't argue with that logic!

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-08-2009 08:06:44 PM
quote:
Bricktop had this to say about John Romero:

Or you can give most any guy 300 grand and he'll fuck you in the ass. Then you'll have 1.5 mil left over.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-08-2009 08:49:40 PM
What about Bible education being mandatory in Texas now

WHAT ABOUT THAT HUH

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-08-2009 09:03:48 PM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Mr. Parcelan with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
What about Bible education being mandatory in Texas now

WHAT ABOUT THAT HUH

Multipronged approach. If everyone's a Christian, then there will be no crime, and thus no exonerations. Solves the problem long term. This is the stopgap solution.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-09-2009 05:47:16 PM
I am instating mandatory Busta Rhymes education.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: