EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Assassin's Creed 2 looks cool dudes
Steven Steve
posted 06-04-2009 07:33:00 PM
Too bad I can't play it, because my fucking Xbox 360 red ringed for the second time, and PS 3 is too expensive, and Ubisoft Montreal is incapable of programming for PC.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Number 1 Poster
posted 06-04-2009 07:38:39 PM
HAHAHA SUCKS FOR YOU DIRT BAG HAHA HAHA AHA HA
Steven Steve
posted 06-04-2009 08:41:20 PM
Vau vau
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-05-2009 01:15:56 AM
Your 360 is out of the extended warranty?
Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 06-05-2009 04:25:24 AM
The first was 10bux on steam this week, so I bought it.

Did I make a horrible mistake?

nem-x
posted 06-05-2009 04:35:04 AM
I liked it for what it was
Steven Steve
posted 06-05-2009 07:35:39 AM
quote:
Kegwen spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Your 360 is out of the extended warranty?

:'(

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 06-05-2009 08:22:13 AM
I'm more shocked that Steve thinks something looks cool.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-05-2009 08:43:35 AM
I really enjoyed Assassins Creed, was one of the few xbox 360 games I could be bothered to go after all the achievements for. I actually enjoyed hunting all the flags and templars down.

Looking forward to AC2, as well as Prototype, since I enjoyed the whole scrambling over buildings and parkour thing.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 06-05-2009 10:01:37 AM
quote:
Mortious said this about your mom:
I really enjoyed Assassins Creed, was one of the few xbox 360 games I could be bothered to go after all the achievements for. I actually enjoyed hunting all the flags and templars down.

Looking forward to AC2, as well as Prototype, since I enjoyed the whole scrambling over buildings and parkour thing.

Yeah, I rushed through inFamous so I'd be able to pick up Prototype on release.

I can't wait to play it.

If you haven't seen it yet, btw -- an awesome prototype trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-prototype/49905

Steven Steve
posted 06-05-2009 10:42:45 AM
I actually found Ass Beads to be repetitive as hell, but it was good if you only played it like 2-3 hours a week

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-05-2009 11:11:55 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-prototype/49905

I admit, I LOL'ed.

Anakha's PS3
Pancake
posted 06-05-2009 03:25:06 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Alidane wrote:
The first was 10bux on steam this week, so I bought it.

Did I make a horrible mistake?

Just prepare to do the same things 500 times to pad the game from 5 hours to 20 hours. Also expect the ending to make you want to punch through your monitor.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-05-2009 03:33:17 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Steven Steve all over myself!
I actually found Ass Beads to be repetitive as hell, but it was good if you only played it like 2-3 hours a week

Well, sure. You just pop them in and yank them out. When they start coming out red, you know it's time to stop.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 06-05-2009 03:54:17 PM
Depends on who you're using them on

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: