EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: For the first time in my life I...
Number 1 Poster
posted 04-16-2009 06:37:49 AM
had to shave my back
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 04-16-2009 07:48:16 AM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-16-2009 09:09:47 AM
Hot date tonight, I guess.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 04-16-2009 11:28:51 AM
I know I'm just opening myself up by even saying this, but I've got like one big patch of hair on my upper back and these things are God's gift to hairy men. Makes shaving your back so much easier.
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Ares
posted 04-16-2009 11:37:23 AM
quote:
From the book of Bricktop, chapter 3, verse 16:
I know I'm just opening myself up by even saying this, but I've got like one big patch of hair on my upper back and these things are God's gift to hairy men. Makes shaving your back so much easier.

Get your girlfriend/wife to do it....

Not that I would. That's gross. Thankfully, my BF doesn't have backhair. Surprising, since he's half italian.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 04-16-2009 11:41:48 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Ares:

Not that I would. That's gross. Thankfully, my BF doesn't have backhair. Surprising, since he's half italian.

So you think back hair is gross, but would rather your boyfriend have it than help him shave it? That doesn't even make sense.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-16-2009 02:21:57 PM
nair is pretty decent for this junk. where i'm actually a wookie, i've got like 3 bottles of this acidic shit kicking around at any given moment.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 04-16-2009 03:15:00 PM
I used to groom my ex where he had bits of back hair coming in. His is really mild though - I just used tweezers. I didn't even really mind it that much because it was so sparse; he was the one that wanted it gone.
Skaw
posted 04-16-2009 04:20:06 PM
quote:
Ares was listening to Cher while typing:

So what's so gross about back hair that doesn't apply to armpits and pubes?

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-16-2009 06:51:28 PM
i've gotten full waxes before for kickboxing matches, true story.

it also has the vain benefit of making you look more ripped ehehe

Steven Steve
posted 04-17-2009 07:15:49 AM
You're getting old, John.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 04-19-2009 04:32:01 AM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Steven Steve absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
You're getting old, John.

Nah, old is when it starts tufting on the tops of your ears, and your eyebrows suddenly decide they want to be like Gandalf.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Addy
posted 04-19-2009 02:00:09 PM
Nair makes me cringe, =( Just man it up and keep getting them waxes!
Nina
posted 04-19-2009 02:01:48 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Addy wrote:
Nair makes me cringe

What's so scary about a chemical product that melts your skin until your hair falls off?

Number 1 Poster
posted 04-19-2009 05:02:59 PM
What if I wanted to get rid of the hair on my balls? Would you recommend waxing?
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-19-2009 05:04:33 PM
no probably not i think a razor works just fine ok
Number 1 Poster
posted 04-19-2009 05:20:19 PM
Would I need a lady razor because it's a very sensitive area. All though I don't know how a lady razor is different from a manly razor.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-19-2009 06:19:42 PM
I just use a normal razor with shaving foam, then rinse, then slap on aftershave.

Then scream.

But it's the good kind of pain.

Steven Steve
posted 04-19-2009 06:43:04 PM
What the hell? I just use a man razor with no shaving cream or aftershave on my nads. My chest is probably more sensitive, and I say that not because it's true but because the friction from shaving it is like 5x more than shaving my nutz which could hardly conceivably wound me unless I was sawing at my scrote with the blade.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Number 1 Poster
posted 04-19-2009 06:44:41 PM
but what about the nuts sticking to your thigh in hot temperatures?
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-19-2009 06:49:48 PM
Canada? Hot temperatures?
Number 1 Poster
posted 04-19-2009 06:51:49 PM
quote:
Mortious's fortune cookie read:

Brush your teeth, limey

Steven Steve
posted 04-19-2009 06:58:38 PM
There are no hot temperatures here, and my nuts would stick to my thigh either way

Number 1 Poster
posted 04-19-2009 07:00:18 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Mortious stammered:

actually what happened to your step sister? pix

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-19-2009 10:07:37 PM
your balls will not stick to your legs in hot temperatures ok, they regulate their temperature anyways!

liam has been providing solid testicle information since 1996

nem-x
posted 04-19-2009 10:10:08 PM
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-19-2009 10:21:41 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuu
nem-x
posted 04-19-2009 10:36:51 PM
Maradon!
posted 04-20-2009 09:33:50 AM
I sometimes get individual two inch long hairs sprouting from my upper back area.

I just pull them out, but I am paranoid that there are more of them in places that I can't reach.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 04-24-2009 03:11:58 PM
quote:
nem-x is SUPER gay stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Would I need a lady razor because it's a very sensitive area. All though I don't know how a lady razor is different from a manly razor.

Does it matter? I think they both have equal capacity to hurt like hell if proper care isn't applied.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Steven Steve
posted 04-24-2009 03:35:52 PM
As far as I can tell, the difference between men's and women's razors is that women's razors are pitifully blunt

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 04-24-2009 03:41:10 PM
quote:
Steven Steve has funnier quote texts than me:
As far as I can tell, the difference between men's and women's razors is that women's razors are pitifully blunt

Yeah really. Just take the gillete fusion to your balls and go to town.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 04-24-2009 03:49:43 PM
quote:
Steven Steve enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Plus they're pink and have stupid shit like flower engravings so they're "pretty"

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Steven Steve
posted 04-24-2009 04:50:12 PM
Yeah. Man, girls are faggots.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: