EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: My new favorite movie ever.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 04-05-2009 02:49:34 PM
"We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it. And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti."

How come you faggots let me go ten years without seeing this movie.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Steven Steve
posted 04-05-2009 02:58:32 PM
Because everyone who would and could give a shit about it has already seen it and obsesses over it

I have not seen it

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Zair
The Imp
posted 04-05-2009 04:12:34 PM
Go rent Overnight next.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overnight

Number 1 Poster
posted 04-05-2009 05:40:20 PM
I have no idea which movie you are talking about.
Steven Steve
posted 04-05-2009 06:01:53 PM
I saw it. It was fine.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 04-05-2009 06:05:47 PM
Just kidding, it was shit.

Ares
posted 04-05-2009 06:29:13 PM
Boondock Saints?

One of my favourite movies (minus the cat part)... I thought everyone had seen this movie.

Hot irish brothers.

Ares fucked around with this message on 04-05-2009 at 06:29 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 04-05-2009 06:36:18 PM
The one is mildly attractive but the other one has the shittiest haircut and weirdest face in the world

Number 1 Poster
posted 04-05-2009 07:06:42 PM
oh that movie. It's been forever since I've seen it.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 04-05-2009 09:29:45 PM
there wAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 04-05-2009 11:37:30 PM
You and your fuckin rope....
Gork
Pancake
posted 04-08-2009 07:48:59 PM
I can't decide between this and The Big Lebowski for favorite movie... So I just tell people Night at the Roxbury is my favorite.
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Steven Steve
posted 04-08-2009 09:02:11 PM
You forgot Rocky Horror Picture Show, all the Monty Python movies, Donnie Darko, Logan's Run, Zardoz, etc. Gork

Number 1 Poster
posted 04-08-2009 09:07:09 PM
What about Harold and Kumar go to White Castle?
Gork
Pancake
posted 04-09-2009 03:49:20 AM
quote:
Steven Steve impressed everyone with:
all the Monty Python movies, Logan's Run, Gork

Any PG movie with titties is good by me...

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 04-09-2009 07:54:38 AM
Gork, your sigpic makes me depressed.
Gork
Pancake
posted 04-09-2009 01:44:02 PM
Yeah, me too.

All that potential, wasted. There were some good times though.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 04-24-2009 02:02:19 PM
Boondock Saints was a good movie. Another of that kind of "genre" if you want to call them related that I really like is Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: