EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A war movie by Quentin Tarantino?
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 03-20-2009 01:22:18 AM
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 03-20-2009 01:47:40 AM
I saw a preview for this when I went to see Watchmen.

I think it looks like pure awesome.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 03-20-2009 02:39:42 AM
It'll basically be a modern-day, big-budget grindhouse flick with GIs and Nazis instead of gangsters and other low-lifes that normally show up in his movies. That's what Quentin's movie are. All of them. Not that it won't be good, just don't expect "Saving Private Ryan".
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 03-20-2009 03:09:04 AM
I want my scalps.
Steven Steve
posted 03-20-2009 10:27:06 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Callalron said:
It'll basically be a modern-day, big-budget grindhouse flick with GIs and Nazis instead of gangsters and other low-lifes that normally show up in his movies. That's what Quentin's movie are. All of them. Not that it won't be good, just don't expect "Saving Private Ryan".

But Saving Private Ryan had exceedingly embarrassing dialogue also (as I suspect this will)

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 03-20-2009 10:30:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TadvFY3rA8

Here's the non-mov trailer for people who don't buy into Apple's shit

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Sentow, I Guess
Pancake
posted 03-21-2009 03:06:39 AM
Did you notice a sign on the front of my house that said, "Dead Nazi Storage?"
KIERKEGAARD

Sigpic shamelessly stolen from Kate Beaton.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: