EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ahahahahaha
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-03-2009 11:22:51 AM
Water flow, huh?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-03-2009 12:56:40 PM
I don't think an entire lifetime is going to be long enough to live that one down.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 02-03-2009 01:29:42 PM
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 02-03-2009 01:33:32 PM
Reading this thread's title made me think "Wipe out!"; I had no idea how accurate a thought that would be...

Damnati fucked around with this message on 02-03-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

nem-x
posted 02-03-2009 02:00:43 PM
Number 1 Poster
posted 02-03-2009 02:41:25 PM
old youtube is old
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 02-03-2009 03:41:08 PM
I absolutely love the look on his face as he realises what the answer was and what he should have said.
Steven Steve
posted 02-03-2009 03:55:22 PM
Look at his shitty stereotypical nerdy suburbanite generation Y hair.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 02-04-2009 06:36:41 AM
I will see your fool, and raise you Another one!

edit: actually saw this one during lunchbreak, mad laughs ensued

KaLourin fucked around with this message on 02-04-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: