EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: wow
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 01-07-2009 03:56:55 PM
so last year I sold my remaining game cards when i quit. I was cleaning out my desk today and found an already scratched game card. On a whim I decided to stick the number into my acct and lo and behold, I have a 60day subscription now. The guy I sold the cards to only wanted the serial numbers off of the back of the cards. I don't really have any way to contact him and I have no intention of paying him $ for the card that I accidentally inputted over a year after the sale.

Any ideas on what I should do? Play? Don't play cause it's not my $ paying for it? or a comical third option?

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 01-07-2009 03:59:59 PM
quote:
Norim Stumpfighter wrote this stupid crap:
so last year I sold my remaining game cards when i quit. I was cleaning out my desk today and found an already scratched game card. On a whim I decided to stick the number into my acct and lo and behold, I have a 60day subscription now. The guy I sold the cards to only wanted the serial numbers off of the back of the cards. I don't really have any way to contact him and I have no intention of paying him $ for the card that I accidentally inputted over a year after the sale.

Any ideas on what I should do? Play? Don't play cause it's not my $ paying for it? or a comical third option?

Did he pay for it? Why can't you contact him?

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-07-2009 04:05:37 PM
If he contacts you, pay him, end if.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 01-07-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 01-07-2009 04:05:51 PM
I don't have the contact info anymore, was almost a year ago. I am assuming this is one of the cards I sent him the serial number from, but I have no way to tell for sure.
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 01-07-2009 04:28:44 PM
Rip it in half, toss it into the trash, and be done with it.
nem-x
posted 01-07-2009 05:30:57 PM
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 01-07-2009 06:54:11 PM
dewd the account is activeated take that shit and me like ima play this shit and be lke ima keep this guys money and be like oh shit son hahahahahhaahahaha

ps sorry i am drunk as FUCK

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
nem-x
posted 01-07-2009 06:54:59 PM
Greenlit
posted 01-07-2009 07:24:54 PM
all of you
Addy
posted 01-08-2009 12:09:28 PM
drunk posting is so cool
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-08-2009 03:41:30 PM
It was five years ago. Holy shit. Nary a day went by when Parce, Maradon, or myself wouldn't post something under the influence. And let's not forget the epic Bloodsage drunkstravaganza.

But, we are past such things now.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 01-08-2009 04:03:51 PM
I dunno wtf is wrong with people acting so rowdy while drunk. Whenever I've been intoxicated I usually just sit there serenely and have quiet and coherent conversation.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-08-2009 04:11:08 PM
I'm motherfucking bombed right now. Speak for yourself.
Ares
posted 01-08-2009 06:39:11 PM
omg now I want to drink too!! Lets all post drunk!!

Actually, I always tend to post while drunk... I don't know why... It's a compulsion or something.

Steven Steve
posted 01-08-2009 10:36:44 PM
Also there's the fact that whenever I've drank I'm nowhere near a computer, you freaks.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-08-2009 11:35:11 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Steven Steve wrote:
Also there's the fact that whenever I've drank I'm nowhere near a computer, you freaks.

I always posted drunk when I got home from where ever I was drinking.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Ares
posted 01-09-2009 02:58:33 AM
screw you ghuys, i'm posting whikle drwunk cause og this tread.

YEAH thants right.!

Just kidding. :3 I am buzzed, but not quite drunk.

Nina
posted 01-09-2009 03:00:54 AM
quote:
Addy had this to say about Tron:
drunk posting is so cool

yeah, you tell me all about it

Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 01-09-2009 08:13:24 AM
No one notices a difference when I post drunk.

Not sure if that is good or bad.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Addy
posted 01-09-2009 11:37:53 AM
quote:
Nina attempted to be funny by writing:
yeah, you tell me all about it

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-09-2009 01:43:37 PM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Steven Steve with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
I dunno wtf is wrong with people acting so rowdy while drunk. Whenever I've been intoxicated I usually just sit there serenely and have quiet and coherent conversation.

But there must surely come a point where you snap and go on a rampage of rape, murder, arson, and rape, yes?

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 01-09-2009 at 01:45 PM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 01-09-2009 02:23:04 PM
What about stampeding cattle through the Vatican?
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Number 1 Poster
posted 01-09-2009 02:50:21 PM
quote:
Callalron's fortune cookie read:
What about stampeding cattle through the Vatican?

They are protesting over the Cow Tax bill.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-09-2009 02:53:24 PM
Or, at minimum, jumping around like a Kansas City faggot.

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 01-09-2009 06:16:55 PM
How about some more beans Mr. Taggert?
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-09-2009 06:23:01 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about the Spice Girls:
But there must surely come a point where you snap and go on a rampage of rape, murder, arson, and rape, yes?

Steve goes on a branle rampage.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: