EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: What is your opinion?
Author
Topic: So, today's opinion poll
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-06-2009 08:27:22 PM
Israel and Hamas are going at it again with some pretty violent ferocity this time. Many dead. Many wounded.

What do you think?

Maradon!
posted 01-06-2009 08:35:35 PM
Take a drink every time a news report relays statements made by Hamas, presents them as facts, and doesn't source them.

Take two drinks every time a news report does this, then follows it up by relaying statements made by Israel, sourcing them, then casting doubt on them without stating any real reason for doubt.

Steven Steve
posted 01-06-2009 08:50:50 PM
War. War never changes.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Greenlit
posted 01-06-2009 08:53:33 PM
War. It's fantastic!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-06-2009 10:31:00 PM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Greenlit liberally with Old Spice!
War. It's fantastic!

And Sean wins it handily with a goddamn Miguel Ferrer line from fucking Hot Shots: Part Deux. Christ.

Anyway, SSDD.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-07-2009 06:20:03 AM
Israel: Hay we're respecting our treaty, k bro?
Hamas: No, we'll fire rockets at you instead, killing lots of your civilians while using our own as human shields.
Israel: Ok, I'm going to shoot back now. Killing mostly your combatants but regretably a few of the civilians you're hiding behind.
The World: ISRAEL IS EVIL, STOP KILLING CIVILIANS.
Israel: wtf?
Hamas: lol!

^ Pretty much this.

Mortious fucked around with this message on 01-07-2009 at 06:21 AM.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 01-07-2009 06:48:21 AM
Go Israel, keep on rockin out with your rocket out
Maradon!
posted 01-07-2009 07:48:33 AM
Retarded phrase of the month: "Proportionate response"
Greenlit
posted 01-07-2009 11:36:02 AM
I love Israel, they're just another branch of our military R&D.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: