EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Today (friday) was fantastic!
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 12-26-2008 11:06:42 PM
First off: I manage a child care center, so today instead of our usual 70-80 kids, we had a total of 20 show up due to it being the day after Christmas.

I get home and am treated to a great shrimp, ham, and mashed potatoes dinner by my girlfriend using leftovers from Christmas.

While at home I call up Zair, who's back in town from college, and is driving here as I type this to run through Left 4 Dead with me tonight.

Remembering my WoW addiction, I log in to check on the Oracle week-long egg I bought last Friday. It was my first egg purchased once I got the faction for it, and I'm shocked to find a Green Proto-Drake inside it.

So yeah, my night couldn't be any better actually, I type as my girlfriend nibbles my neck. How's everyone else's doing?

Rodent King fucked around with this message on 12-26-2008 at 11:07 PM.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Steven Steve
posted 12-26-2008 11:11:32 PM
I was snowed in all day, and was unable to see the girl I'm currently going out with, and cut my hand on fucking Ice removing it from my car. I played Fable II and it sucks ass. I did not have to work or do any school work. I loafed. Today has been mediocre.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Number 1 Poster
posted 12-27-2008 11:35:19 AM
I heard nem-x speak through ventrillo. Subpar.

He has a hardcore asian accent*

*might be false

Skaw
posted 12-27-2008 01:56:40 PM
quote:
nem-x is gay had this to say about Tron:
I heard nem-x speak through ventrillo. Subpar.

He has a hardcore asian accent*

*might be false

He sounds like a stereotypical recluse, at least when we played GTA 4 and the rare moments where he actually said something.

Number 1 Poster
posted 12-27-2008 05:03:52 PM
ITT we make fun of nem-x's voice
Number 1 Poster
posted 12-27-2008 05:04:19 PM
Silent Bob
Addy
posted 12-27-2008 08:29:43 PM
I reconnected with an old high school friend of mine at a Christmas party I went to, was good times =)
Xian
Pancake
posted 12-28-2008 06:59:47 AM
For mxas I drove to Palm Springs and then to San Diego to kick it with both sides of my family. Got a GPS device, tv, and a few other nice things. Went back to work today, went by quick, and my weekend just started.

Just got a raise and my xmas bonus. Doing great, feel great, and sexy. Expecting a visit from a lady tonight, and I didn't even have to pay.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: