EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hell yeah
Gadani
U
posted 12-01-2008 12:22:35 AM
I just checked my credit score, and it is much higher than I expected. My life is on track.

How's your night going?

Skaw
posted 12-01-2008 12:24:20 AM
Eating a chicken pot pie, so pretty grand at the moment.
Zair
The Imp
posted 12-01-2008 12:51:39 AM
I am brimming with unfinished business.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 12-01-2008 12:53:55 AM
I'm still basking in the glow of the $51 tip I got on a $150 check last night, and the fact that I somehow managed to make more money in the 4 hours I worked than any of the closers did in 7.

I'm very proud of myself. *pats self on back*

Although when stuff like that happens to me it kinda makes me realize why some of the other servers get such large egos. It's kinda hard not to.

I'm also screwing around when I should be buckling down for all the shit I have to do this week before finals.

Monica fucked around with this message on 12-01-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 12-01-2008 01:03:57 AM
My roller hockey team just got demolished, 8-1. Sucks when you only have 1 extra skater.

Lining stuff up for work tomorrow, after a 4-day WoW binge. I feel horrible about how little I did this weekend.

Considering trying to start a regular exercise routine next week. Probably won't happen because I'm a lazy fuck.

Razor
posted 12-01-2008 01:27:40 AM
I have a couch and recliner from a friend in my place, had some take out for the first time in 3 weeks because I get paid tomorrow (been living on about $20 for the past 2 weeks). I've played WoW and leveled slowly but enjoying the new areas. Finally began to put stuff on my walls, and was happy to have a good amount of rain this past week with a light dusting of snow at Work (From what my boss told me).

Little sad that on Thanksgiving day we found out my fiancé's grandmother's cancer is spreading.

Also hoping that the state budget gets worked on because of my job being funded by the state. At least the project I have been working on had 2 solutions figured out last Monday.

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Suddar
posted 12-01-2008 02:53:36 AM
I found a 100 dollar bill on the floor today.

One hundred dollars! I'm fucking rich

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 12-01-2008 08:29:43 AM
I had a pretty good day. I went to see the Panthers play the Packers. And the frozen rain started up near the end of the game. Plus, the pre-game tailgate was pretty good too, all the beer we could drink and food we could eat. Got to try the American Ale, it wasn't too bad.

But really, the weather was actually pretty awesome to watch a football game in.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-01-2008 08:47:30 AM
Only used a quarter tank of oil to heat the house in November, and it's been pretty cold. I figure I can get away with one more fill up sometime in January, and that'll take me through (hopefully) to mid-April, when I'll no longer need the heat.

Hopefully, we'll be able to switch over to a natural gas furnace in time for next winter.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 12-01-2008 12:49:12 PM
Just received official notice that I have been "Advanced to Candidacy" in my Graduate program. I'm majoring in Counseling Psychology, FWIW.

I plan to graduate in the Spring 2010.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Zair
The Imp
posted 12-01-2008 01:27:38 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Karnaj said:
Only used a quarter tank of oil to heat the house in November, and it's been pretty cold. I figure I can get away with one more fill up sometime in January, and that'll take me through (hopefully) to mid-April, when I'll no longer need the heat.

Hopefully, we'll be able to switch over to a natural gas furnace in time for next winter.

This reminded me

I haven't had my car for months, so when I was able to fill up my car for under $20 this week, it was exciting.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-01-2008 02:02:53 PM
Managed to escape the office after only a 13.5 hour day. So a win.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 12-01-2008 02:52:52 PM
Motherfucking chemists.

That's all I've got to say.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 12-02-2008 12:52:28 AM
My old guild that I thought had died suddenly had all the old members just get bored and come back, so I successfully MC-tanked Razuvious in 25-man Naxx last night. Other than WoW, I need to start taking my job more seriously, along with my classes. However, both of those require work and sleep.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-02-2008 05:17:47 AM
Not bad, not bad at all.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 12-02-2008 05:39:44 PM
quote:
Bloodsage's account was hax0red to write:
Managed to escape the office after only a 13.5 hour day. So a win.

Except I work for a marine, so you're better off than me.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-03-2008 05:04:44 AM
I am the acting platoon sergeant up until block leave ends

Best thing is, no one told me directly. NCOIC got medical leave, then he signs out on actual leave, and just left me in charge. No task listings or anything.

Not like we are doing much anyways.

I am going to rearrange everything while everyone is gone

DthBlayde
Pancake
posted 12-04-2008 10:55:54 PM
NCOIC.. non commissioned officer in charge?
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 12-05-2008 12:03:03 AM
Update: We got the horde-side server first for beating Kel'Thuzad and finishing Naxx tonight. Afterwards we started 25-man Malygos, which is (As a previous thread mentioned) a crazy-fun fight. After a few attempts we got to phase 3, but lost to the enrage timer. Should have it down easily when we go back Sunday.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 12-05-2008 05:30:59 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived DthBlayde stammered:
NCOIC.. non commissioned officer in charge?

Yup. E-6 and above for marines.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: