EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: fuuuuuuuuuuck
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 11-21-2008 08:02:30 PM
i just pooped!!
hey
Number 1 Poster
posted 11-21-2008 08:07:47 PM
where
nem-x
posted 11-21-2008 08:08:18 PM
Maradon!
posted 11-21-2008 08:26:19 PM
All day I'd been farting really, really horrible farts.

I was in Wexford replacing fans on a few computers for a small financial company, when the urge to let fly with a class ten fog horn special came upon me. It could not be denied. I was in a small copy room with a door and nobody was around so I figured I was safe. So I relaxed my shit snipper and, oh, it was grand. Had I been wearing bicycle shorts, I am certain that they would have ballooned out around me in a comical fashion.

The bouquet was grotesque and in the small room it was offensive even to me. Heavy sulfurous undertones with highlights of unprocessed sewage and cloying rootbeer; you know the kind.

So I'm finishing up changing these fans despite my stinging eyes, when the door to the copy center opens and in walk no less than three twittering early 20's female interns. Their conversation came to a dead halt after a few moments in the room. I was aghast. Whatever they had to do must have been important because they didn't leave. One stood at the copier waiting for her print job to spool and I think the others were printing postage together? or something?

It was simultaneously hilarious and humiliating, but also made me feel dominant somehow, as if I had raped all three of them and knew that I would get away with it.

Steven Steve
posted 11-21-2008 08:56:45 PM
I've had a slight anal fissure for an entire year now, either because of the stuff I stuffed up my anus or because of irritation from baby wipes on the mucous membrane. I honestly think it might be the latter.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-22-2008 08:51:07 AM
I, too, think I have an anal fissure. But I'm pretty sure it's because of all the buttsex.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 11-22-2008 12:08:29 PM
honestly it was a good shit iirc so the title doesnt realyl make much sense heh
hey
Steven Steve
posted 11-22-2008 03:08:05 PM
BRANLE BRANLEHHHH!! HO HO HO! BRANLE!
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 11-23-2008 12:40:59 AM
quote:
In a disastrous attempt to be funny and clever, Steven Steve wrote:
BRANLE BRANLEHHHH!! HO HO HO! BRANLE!

sorry?

hey
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: