EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I am ending partisanship
Mr. Parcelan
posted 11-09-2008 01:50:10 AM
In this thread, you must say something nice about the party that is not yours and also something nice about Maradon, Zair, Bloodsage or Noxhil.
Skaw
posted 11-09-2008 01:51:09 AM
What if you don't affiliate yourself with any political party?
Steven Steve
posted 11-09-2008 08:04:17 AM
Parties are for fags and you're all fags haha fags

you = gay

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 11-09-2008 12:03:54 PM
quote:
Skaw had this to say about John Romero:
What if you don't affiliate yourself with any political party?

Try saying something nice about people who do associate themselves with any political party.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 11-09-2008 05:40:07 PM
All of you guys have yet to choke on your own bile and die.

Way to prove Darwin wrong!

Mightion Defensor
posted 11-09-2008 06:13:17 PM
I'll say this, Obama can give one heck of a speech.
Steven Steve
posted 11-09-2008 06:29:56 PM
Are his skills really that impressive?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Zair
The Imp
posted 11-09-2008 06:45:14 PM
quote:
Steven Steve had this to say about John Romero:
Are his skills really that impressive?

This is supposed to be one of his best, but I admittingly never watched the whole thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe7wTVbLUU&feature=related

edit: His 2004 keynote is the other famous one. But we have all heard the content of it a million times now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWynt87PaJ0

Zair fucked around with this message on 11-09-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 11-11-2008 10:00:53 AM
Thanks in advance for putting all the cash into alternate energy research and science, Oboma.

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 11-11-2008 at 10:03 AM.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-11-2008 11:21:20 AM
I'm not in any party.. so..

Republicans, I wish we could go back in time together and elect 2000 McCain to office. Remember how much fun we had in 98-2000, before you sold your soul to the religious right? When you were still a party of reform and change, rather than moral prerogatives and attack ads? I do.

Democrats, I'm giving you guys the benefit of the doubt. You've fucked up in the past and I know you're going to fuck up again, but try to make it at least 4 years first. Obama is just the right kind of leader for right now, and I'm proud of you for not being complete retards and electing Clinton.

Maradon, you know that for as much as I ride your case I still respect your perseverance. You just need to understand that absolute dedication to any principle will get you in trouble eventually. I believe that there is no universally correct economic policy. Different situations call for different responses, and what may trend best over long periods of time is not always the thing to stick with when short term turmoil is what is the bigger danger. What is right today is often wrong later on, and what is right for one country or one market can destroy another.

Steven Steve
posted 11-11-2008 12:12:08 PM

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-11-2008 01:32:09 PM
quote:
Steven Steve still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:
[xIMG]http://www2.sis.pitt.edu/~sirinuch/images/perseverance.jpg[/IMG]

Steve wins it again. Hilarious!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 11-11-2008 02:51:24 PM
The man represents Maradon, you see. It's a "symbol"

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: