EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The Shield
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 10-22-2008 02:06:18 AM
Oh man oh man oh man
A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-22-2008 05:14:02 AM
How's your jaw?
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 10-23-2008 01:23:03 AM
The second that dude said, "What if you were forced to do something?" my dick got hard.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 10-23-2008 10:47:41 AM
quote:
Cool Hand Luke had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
The second that dude said, "What if you were forced to do something?" my dick got hard.

"Um, I'll be right back."

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 10-23-2008 10:11:00 PM
I think the coolest thing sometimes is the names of the episodes. They're all named in a manner that is really cool(Like the one before Lem was killed. It was called of Mice and Lem and when you think about it, the whole Shane/Lem scene at the end of the season with Shane telling Lem about how everything will be okay and how Shane's gonna have another baby and all that was just like George telling Lennie about the rabits to keep him happy and distracted while he shot him in the back of the head), but the name doesn't show up on the show. Only on the website. The name for this week's was Parricide.

par·ri·cide
Pronunciation: \ˈpa-rə-ˌsîd\
Function: noun
Date: 1554
1 [Latin parricida killer of a close relative, from parri- (perhaps akin to Greek pēos kinsman by marriage) + -cida -cide] : one that murders his or her father, mother, or a close relative
2 [Latin parricidium murder of a close relative, from parri- + -cidium -cide] : the act of a parricide

Cool Hand Luke fucked around with this message on 10-23-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 10-23-2008 10:32:50 PM
I'm just going to be sad when Ronnie inevitably sets up Shane and Vic and kills them both and makes it look like they killed each other in a wild shootout.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: