EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Warhammer
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-20-2008 01:23:26 AM
Where does EC buy its Warhammer models? Specifically, I'm looking for some old daemonettes as the current ones disgust me. I used to have this nice site bookmarked that sold Warhammer and Warmachine models cheaper than the usual GW prices but I lost it when I reformatted. All I can remember is that it was primarily black in color, had a very very simple layout, and something about the name was orky (I think).

Edit: Found it. Goddamnit, only new daemonettes in there...

Damnati fucked around with this message on 10-20-2008 at 01:38 AM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

I dun got banned
Pancake
posted 10-20-2008 02:43:52 AM
Just resin cast your own
Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-20-2008 03:26:31 AM
I'd still need some base models work with in that case. Someone actually posted an excellent means of doing that on /tg/ ages ago, actually.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 10-21-2008 03:47:11 PM
quote:
Damnati had this to say about Tron:
I'd still need some base models work with in that case. Someone actually posted an excellent means of doing that on /tg/ ages ago, actually.

Go Go Gadget Sup/tg/

Damnati
Filthy
posted 10-21-2008 04:25:23 PM
quote:
Jargum had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Go Go Gadget Sup/tg/

Such a useful, if irritating, group of people. The guy who runs that site is actually pretty awesome but his IRC server is populated with a few truly retarded pricks.

Edit: The problem lies now in finding old daemonettes that I can actually procure. There's all of one box of them on ebay and there's 5 days bidding left on that. It's at 36 bucks now and I fully expect it'll go over one hundred before alls said and done.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 10-21-2008 at 04:28 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: