EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Funny email
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 10-08-2008 01:53:50 PM
And I just had to share with you all. I thought it was hilarious...

I had a date the other night at my place. On the phone the day before, the girl asked me to 'Cook her something she's never had before' for dinner. After many minutes of scratching my head over what to make, I finally settled on something she has DEFINITELY never eaten.

I got out my trusty case of MRE's. Meal, Ready-to-Eat. Field rations that when eaten in their entirety contain 3000+ calories. Here's what I made:

I took three of the Ham Slices out of their plastic packets, took out three of the Pork Chops, three packets of Chicken-a-la- King, and eight packets of dehydrated butter noodles and some dehydrated/rehydrated rice. I cooked the Ham Slices and Pork Chops in one pan, sautéed in shaved garlic and olive oil.

In another pot, I blended the Chicken a-la-king, noodles, and rice together to make a sort of mush that looked suspiciously like succotash. I added some spices, and blended everything together in a glass pan that I then cooked in the oven for about 35 minutes at 450 degrees.

When I took it out, it looked like, well, ham slices, pork chops, and a bed of yellow poop. I covered the tops of the meat in the MRE cheese (kinda like Velveeta) and added some green sprinkly things from one of my spice cans (hey, if it's got green sprinkly things on it, it looks fancy right?)

For dessert, I took four Pound Cakes, mashed 'em up, added five packets of cocoa powder, powdered coffee cream, and some water. I heated it up and stirred it until it looked like a sort of chunky gelatinous organism, and I sprinkled powdered sugar on top of it. Voila - Ranger Pudding.

For alcoholic drinks, I took the rest of my bottle of Military Special Vodka (yes, they DO make a type of liquor named 'Military Special' - it sells for $4.35 per fifth at the Class Six) and mixed in four packets of 'Electrolytes - 1 each - Cherry flavored' (I swear, the packet says that). It looked like an eerie kool-aid with sparkles in it (that was the electrolytes I guess... could've been leftover sand from Iraq).

I lit two candles, put a vase of wildflowers in the middle, and set the table with my best set of Ralph Lauren Academy-series China (that shit is EXPENSIVE... my set of 8 place settings cost me over $600 on sale at the Lejeune PX ), and put the alcoholic drink in a crystal wine decanter.

She came over, and I had some appetizers already made, of MRE spaghetti-with- meatballs, set in small cups. She saw the dinner, saw the food, and said 'This looks INCREDIBLE!!!'

We dug in, and she was loving the food. Throughout the meal, she kept asking me how long it took me to make it, and kept remarking that I obviously knew a thing or two about cooking fine meals. She kind of balked at the makeshift 'wine' I had set out, but after she tried it I guess she liked it because she drank four glasses during dinner.

At the end of the main course, when I served the dessert, she squealed with delight at the 'Chocolate mousse' I had made. Huh? Chocolate what?

Okay.... yeah... its Chocolate Moose. Took me HOURS to make... yup.

Later on, as we were watching a movie, she excused herself to use my rest room. While she was in there, I heard her say softly to herself 'uh oh' and a resounding but petite fart punctuated her utterance of dismay.

Let the games begin.

She sprayed about half a can of air freshener (Air Freshener, 1 each, Orange scent. Yup. The military even makes smell-good) and returned to the couch, this time with an obvious pained look.

After 10 more minutes she excused herself again, and retreated to the bathroom for the second time, I could hear her say 'What the hell is WRONG with me?' as she again send flatulent shockwaves into the porcelain bowl. This time, they sounded kinda wet, and I heard the toilet paper roll being employed, and again, LOTS more air freshener!

Back to the couch. She smiles meekly as she decides to sit on the chair instead of next to me. She sits on my chair, knees pulled up to her chest, kind of rocking back and forth slightly. Suddenly, without a word, she ROCKETED up and FLEW to the bathroom, slammed the door, and didn't come out for 30 minutes.

I turned the movie up because I didn't want her to hear me laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my cheeks.

She came out with a slightly gray pallor to her face, and said 'I am SOOOOOO sorry. I have NO idea what is wrong with me. I am so embarrassed; I can't believe I keep running to your bathroom!!' I gave her an Imodium AD, and she finally settled down and relaxed.

Later on, she asked me again what I had made for dinner, because she had enjoyed it so much. I calmly took her into the kitchen and showed her all the used MRE bags and packets in the trash can.

After explaining to her that she had eaten roughly 9,000 calories of 'Marine Corps Field Rations' she turned stark white, looked at me incredulously, and said 'I ate 9,000 calories of dehydrated food that was made 3 years ago?'

After I rogered, she grabbed her coat and keys, and took off without a word.

She called me yesterday. Seems she couldn't crap for 5 days, and when she finally did, the smell was so bad, her roommate could smell it from down the hall. She also told me she had been working out nonstop to combat the high caloric intake, and that she never wanted me to cook dinner for her again, unless she was PERSONALLY there to inspect the food beforehand.

It was a fun date! She laughed about it eventually and said that that was the first time she'd ever crapped in a guy's house on a date. She'd been so upset by it she was in tears in the bathroom while I had been in tears on the couch.

I know .. I'm an asshole, but it was still a funny night!

For the record, I would totally do that to someone.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Greenlit
posted 10-08-2008 01:57:17 PM
This really makes you think....

Dear Mommy,

I am in Heaven now, sitting on Jesus' lap. He loves me and
cries with me; for my heart has been broken. I so wanted to be
your little girl.

I don't quite understand what has happened. I was so excited
when I began realizing my existance. I was in a dark, yet
comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty
far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my
surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping.

Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between
you and me. Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with
you.Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard
Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would be better
soon. I wondered why you cried so much.

One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I
couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy. That same day,
the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster came
into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I
began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe
you never heard me. The monster got closer and closer as I
was screaming and screaming,"Mommy, Mommy, help me
please; Mommy, help me."

Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I
thought I couldn't anymore.Then the monster started ripping
my arm off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It
didn't stop. Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror
as it ripped my leg off. Though I was in such complete pain, I
was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you
say how much you love me.

I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans
to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were
shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain
of my heart breaking, above all. I wanted more than anything
to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful
death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had
done to you.

I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I
didn't know the words you could understand. And soon, I no
longer had the breath to say them; I was dead.I felt myself
rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful
place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone.

The angel took me to Jesus and set me on His lap. He said He
loved me, and He was my Father. Then I was happy. I asked
Him what the thing was that killed me. He answered,
"Abortion. I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels." I
don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of the
monster.

I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I
wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted
to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too
powerful. It sucked my arm and legs off and finally got all of
me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I
tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die.

Also, Mommy, please watch out for that abortion monster.
Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through
the kind of pain I did. Please be careful.

Love,

Your Baby Girl

*Sniff*Sniff* *SoOo SaD*

If you think that abortion is wrong and as terrible as it really is
then you will send this to everyone you know to inform them
of how terrible it is if you dont, you're heartless. Please send
this too anyone you can.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-08-2008 02:04:45 PM
One of the liquor bottles we inherited from my wife's parents was a handle of Military Special gin that originally sold for $7.95. Nasty stuff.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-08-2008 02:23:20 PM
I didn't read the first part, so I was all like, "Huh, Azakias had a date with a girl?" and didn't really remember what the story was about.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-08-2008 02:39:35 PM
quote:
Greenlit got served! Greenlit got served!
pure win

I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. Jesus must have an awfully big lap.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Greenlit
posted 10-08-2008 02:56:05 PM
I didn't actually read it before I posted it.

Jesus knows what it feels like to be aborted?

Nina
posted 10-08-2008 04:02:27 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Karnaj:
I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. Jesus must have an awfully big lap.

That poor fetus! Even though she didn't have the nerve endings to feel pain, or the awareness to write this crap, it HURT SO MUCH! How can you laugh, you... monster!?

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-08-2008 05:21:13 PM
This thread is an abortion.
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-08-2008 07:27:35 PM
All I got from this thread was that Azakias went on a date with a girl.

That's hot.

Number 1 Poster
posted 10-08-2008 07:27:49 PM
quote:
I'm New had this to say about (_|_):
All I got from this thread was that Azakias went on a date with a girl.

That's hot.

Wait what?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-08-2008 08:58:45 PM
quote:
The propaganda machine of I'm New's junta released this statement:
Wait what?

I guess Nem is still at work or something.

Beer.

Number 1 Poster
posted 10-08-2008 09:00:44 PM
No he's a faggot and entranced with Warhammer.
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-08-2008 09:02:06 PM
quote:
Karnaj got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
I guess Nem is still at work or something.

Also he's not employed. He keeps saying he has his own business (serious). He's a gay prostitute (probably).

Number 1 Poster
posted 10-08-2008 09:02:49 PM
I bet he PvPs while getting the rod up his butt.
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-08-2008 09:06:33 PM
Hello Azakias
Steven Steve
posted 10-08-2008 09:55:25 PM
Oh I thought the abortion was gonna be a dick or something
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

nem-x
posted 10-08-2008 11:29:12 PM
im pretty sure this was some copy pasta from some dumb chain email or something idk i didnt read it
nem-x
posted 10-08-2008 11:29:40 PM
and apparently i didnt even read the title
nem-x
posted 10-08-2008 11:42:18 PM
also delid is a gay and rides a bike
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-08-2008 11:46:01 PM
You. You are the gay one.
Kennatsu
hu�mor 1. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
posted 10-09-2008 12:03:03 AM
Ugh... what Greenlit posted felt like it hurt... Kinda like that one I remember getting about the teenage girl dying in the hospital bed begging forgivness from her parents for sneaking out with her boyfriend and killing the people in the car they crashed into...

Problem with that one was the people in the other car were her parents...

Greenlit
posted 10-09-2008 04:22:45 AM
Well you've always been something of a bleeding heart pussy so that's to be expected.
Steven Steve
posted 10-09-2008 06:12:35 AM
haha Kennatsu
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 10-09-2008 06:44:07 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Bloodsage said this:
I didn't read the first part, so I was all like, "Huh, Azakias had a date with a girl?" and didn't really remember what the story was about.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: