EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So it's been a busy week so far...
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 10-06-2008 04:21:37 PM
Gained possession of the new house, got all the services set up (Holy crap internet withdrawals), got oh so many things to assemble (Seriously, did they construct these chairs entirely out of misery and spite?) and unpack.

Buddy of ours that we are renting the lower half out to moved in too, all in all it went pretty smooth... can't find a bloody bag of screws though required to assemble the wardrobe for him that used to be mine, but sure it will turn up.

And even better, asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes. Got a ring, went on one knee... whole deal. Felt amazing

Thinking wedding next summer, she is not a cold weather person so we want it to be nice and warm for her hehe.

Finally got the internet working and did a full format/reinstall so got six billion updates to get now, ugh. But damn is life good

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 10-06-2008 06:16:38 PM
Wow!! Congrats dude. Fun times ahead!
Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-06-2008 06:27:50 PM
She's cheating on you.
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-06-2008 07:06:36 PM
With the person from DOWNSTAIRS
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 10-06-2008 07:07:39 PM
Does he have a back door he can go in?

But really, I don't hear from you for a year and look what happens. Good for you, Joe.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-06-2008 07:26:45 PM
Clearly we have been holding him back
Number 1 Poster
posted 10-06-2008 07:27:35 PM
Actually it's probably just you.

You're probably doing it to me. Get the fuck out of my life you parasite.

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 10-06-2008 08:07:17 PM
No back door but it is a raised ranch so you don't really have to go into the other half's side to go anywhere

Also he is our best friend, spent 2 weeks in Florida at one of his Dad's house... isnt a total stranger or whatnot so we just wander back and forth and whatnot, more casual relationship that is a lot easier we feel to co-ordinate.

Yeah, I spent like a week trying to get ICQ to work so just like flat out gave up on it haha, didn't mean to disappear on you.

Hoping to get some pictures online, we wanted to mow the lawn and whatnot before getting pictures of us with the sold sign and pictures inside occur AFTER things are assembled and de-boxed hehe

Need to get some new carpetting though

The entire house is tile/hardwood except for the bedrooms which are a stained ass shag carpet... deal at the local home depot on a rugged berber carpet, with installation and the works, once we get things organized want to get that put in there so we pretty much have zero worry about the entire house for the future when pets/kids enter the picture

Same reason we pretty much had our couch/loveseat set hardened to everything including a nuclear strike <_<

Vorago fucked around with this message on 10-06-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 10-06-2008 08:23:15 PM
Congratulations, bucketface
Ares
posted 10-06-2008 11:42:39 PM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: