EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Megaman 9
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 09-23-2008 08:36:11 PM
So how come there are no threads on this yet? 1000 Wii points on the Wii, coming to PS3 in a few days, and XBox 360 next week (I think).

I downloaded it yesterday afternoon, and it took me well into this morning to finally beat it. I've just gotta say, I was not expecting the game to be as hard as it was. It took me way back to the old days of "Nintendo Hard" games. And you know what? I loved every minute of it.

Maybe it's a little more pricey than I'd have thought it should be, but really, it's ten bucks. If you can't drop that on a good game, why are you even playing games in the first place? I highly recommend that everyone play this game if they can. It may look dated, but it really satisfied me.

Maradon!
posted 09-23-2008 08:57:33 PM
I would be a lot more excited it if were a new NES style castlevania game or something, but let's face it, there are about eleven billion more or less identical Megaman games out there. It's hard to get worked up over one more.
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 09-23-2008 09:01:34 PM
Well, someone from Konami said that they were going to be watching Megaman 9's success for just that reason, Mara.

I'm waiting for a reputable source to say how many copies of have sold, but early whispers are saying it's topped 60k so far.

Maradon!
posted 09-23-2008 09:03:47 PM
Does Dr. Wiley get away at the end?

WAIT DON'T TELL ME

Actually I will probably buy this eventually

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 09-23-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-23-2008 10:43:25 PM
the story of Mega Man games really matter to me
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 09-23-2008 10:57:12 PM
The real question is why we don't have Megaman Legends 3.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-23-2008 11:08:42 PM
quote:
Sakkra thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
The real question is why we don't have Megaman Legends 3.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8882307&publicUserId=5379721

quote:
There's also the money factor, which is to say that games cost a lot to make these days. Series creator Keiji Inafune has been quite clear on this point, and is very tired of being asked about Mega Man Legends 3. You goons didn't buy the second one, so how is he supposed to justify making a third?
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 09-24-2008 12:23:30 AM
I could never find a copy of Legends 2 to buy.

Or Misadventures of Tron Bonne for that matter...

Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 09-24-2008 02:28:03 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Mooj stammered:
I could never find a copy of Legends 2 to buy.

Or Misadventures of Tron Bonne for that matter...

I used to own the Tron Bonne one, it was pretty fun. It was basically Legends with a ridiculous amount of minigames in it.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-24-2008 10:43:39 AM
Also that link I posted has a lot of words gushing over how awesome Mega Man 9 is
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: