EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Oh dang I saw mccain on the way home
Maradon!
posted 08-19-2008 06:00:13 PM

He's giving a speech or something at a local auto repair shop near my house.

I tried to catch a picture of him coming out of the bus but the shot was obstructed. Damn cell phone camera delays

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 08-19-2008 at 06:01 PM.

nem-x
posted 08-19-2008 06:56:28 PM
why didnt you crash into it
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-20-2008 08:51:50 AM
You take a taxi home? Or you just have a yellow car?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 08-20-2008 10:56:21 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
You take a taxi home? Or you just have a yellow car?

Didn't he have a yellow jeep? or did that get repo'd?

Maradon!
posted 08-20-2008 12:25:24 PM
I have a yellow nissan frontier jesus guys I made a thread

Karnaj even commented on it

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-20-2008 12:30:15 PM
Yellow vehicles are hideous.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-20-2008 12:32:15 PM
quote:
Maradon! screamed this from the crapper:
I have a yellow nissan frontier jesus guys I made a thread

Karnaj even commented on it

He's right, I did.

EDIT: But Mort made the thread.

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 08-20-2008 at 12:36 PM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 08-20-2008 06:26:13 PM
quote:
x--SakkraO-('-'Q) :
Yellow vehicles are hideous.

I felt so too, at first, but when you think about it 90% of the vehicles on the road are all extravagantly boring, muted earth tones. Of the remaining 10%, you've got 3% red, 3% yellow, 3% blue, and 1% some absurd lime green or lavender or some stupid shit. Of those choices, red is cliche, and blue is usually ugly. Yellow can sometimes be that horrible tweety bird yellow, but I think a nice gold like my truck is preferable to any of the other "unique" choices.

If someone gave me a coupon for a free paint job, I'd probably only get the accents painted black.

Noxhil
Pancake
posted 08-20-2008 08:04:52 PM
Black is the best color for a car. Also pretty much every car is silver around here, not brownish.
Maradon!
posted 08-20-2008 08:19:10 PM
Silver is an earth tone you doofus.
Noxhil
Pancake
posted 08-20-2008 09:11:04 PM
Weird, I've never thought of silver as an earth tone.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-20-2008 09:15:32 PM
quote:
Maradon! got served! Maradon! got served!
doofus.

Watch your fucking language, young man.

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-20-2008 09:22:58 PM
Would Maradon suck John McCain's dick?

The people have a right to know.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 08-20-2008 10:29:53 PM
quote:
Noxhil impressed everyone with:
Black is the best color for a car. Also pretty much every car is silver around here, not brownish.

Black is only the best color if you enjoy washing your car on a weekly basis.

I prefer quarterly so black doesn't work so well.

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 08-20-2008 10:40:47 PM
At least he's appearing in your part of the country Maradon. The "left coast" of Lake Superior is one place he's avoiding.
http://www.bloodfin.net
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-20-2008 10:49:54 PM
quote:
Kaglaaz How'ler had this to say about dark elf butts:
At least he's appearing in your part of the country Maradon. The "left coast" of Lake Superior is one place he's avoiding.

Probably out of fear that you might (not?) suck his dick.

Maradon!
posted 08-20-2008 11:26:14 PM
quote:
Kaglaaz How'lering:

Why on earth would he campaign in a region that has a 0% chance of voting red, ever?

That would be like campaigning in Germany or something!

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 08-20-2008 at 11:27 PM.

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 08-20-2008 11:55:17 PM
quote:
Maradon!'s fortune cookie read:
Why on earth would he campaign in a region that has a 0% chance of voting red, ever?

After turning down the offer of taking up chairperson for the county McCain campaign: I got roped into manning the county Republican booth at the county fair last month for a couple nights, our jaws hit the floor at how many Democrats actually signed up for McCain signs for thier yards. Too many of these folks were saying that they just couldn't vote for Obama. He's (McCain) been spending time like crazy in southern Wisconsin (or having Pawlenty go there in his stead) but it'd be nice to see him come up to central or northern WI. I get the feeling that Wisconsin will be a close race again like it was 4 years ago.

Kaglaaz How'ler fucked around with this message on 08-20-2008 at 11:56 PM.

http://www.bloodfin.net
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 08-21-2008 11:56:24 AM
quote:
Maradon! said this about your mom:

I see what you did there.

At least I think so.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 08-21-2008 12:14:42 PM
quote:
If Captain Tarquinn was a glacier, they'd be a fast one:
I see what you did there.

At least I think so.

you're voting for obama, right?

Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 08-21-2008 12:16:15 PM
quote:
Blindy. was listening to Cher while typing:
you're voting for obama, right?

Well, he was campaigning in Germany.

Taeldian
Pancake
posted 08-22-2008 08:02:20 PM
It's comforting to see someone care enough about the international community to spend time in Germany when they could be spending time somewhere that could contribute to their campaign.

Just my point of view as someone who really isn't informed about the campaigns of either candidate. I heard about the Germany thing and just said, "Right on!"

Maradon!
posted 08-22-2008 08:35:18 PM
quote:
Taeldianing:
It's comforting to see someone care enough about the international community to spend time in Germany when they could be spending time somewhere that could contribute to their campaign.

Just my point of view as someone who really isn't informed about the campaigns of either candidate. I heard about the Germany thing and just said, "Right on!"

That's pretty silly.

For one, why on earth would caring about the international "community" be a good thing? A leader would put their country first. Is that the message he's sending by campaigning in europe? As long as a nation can defend itself, the good will of the international "community" is quite irrelevant.

For two, Obama's entire European trip was one long campaign commercial for his europhile constituency. Everywhere he went, he only stayed long enough for the cameras to snap off all the good angles. Fifteen minutes at the west wall, in and out of Germany in the time it takes to give a speech, and the crowds? Well, some of them might have been there to see Obama, but I'm willing to bet most of them were there to see the free concerts that they arranged with wildly popular local bands.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-22-2008 09:10:52 PM
quote:
Maradon! probably says this to all the girls:
For one, why on earth would caring about the international "community" be a good thing? A leader would put their country first. Is that the message he's sending by campaigning in europe? As long as a nation can defend itself, the good will of the international "community" is quite irrelevant.

haha what

Maradon!
posted 08-22-2008 09:34:02 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Kegwen booooze lime pole over bench lick:
haha what

I'm saying that trying to foster the good will of other nations around the globe is utterly pointless, futile, and ultimately self-defeating.

With success comes the inevitable enmity of the less successful, and a president's job is to allow his nation to succeed.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 08-22-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Blindy.
posted 08-25-2008 10:13:44 AM
Except the EU is going to have to bail our ass out in WW3 (with Russia) when China stops paying for our army for us.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 08-25-2008 11:55:53 AM
what about when we merge our currency with the EU hurf
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 08-25-2008 12:59:39 PM
quote:
Kegwen's account was hax0red to write:

No thanks, we don't want you to drag us down.

Blindy.
posted 08-25-2008 01:27:00 PM
quote:
Kegwen isn't in Kansas anymore:

You mean when both the US and the EU just start making visa credit their standard currency? Mastercard, of course, will snag south america and most of asia.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 08-25-2008 at 01:27 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 08-25-2008 01:28:11 PM
But daddy I NEED this puppy purse, I NEED it

OMG MY AUDI ISN'T THE COLOR I WANTED

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: