EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Diablo 2
Xian
Pancake
posted 07-08-2008 02:38:31 AM
I'm currently on US West ladder, just started up again with my roomie. I made an elemental wind druid, something I've never played before. Fun as hell, for those not aware you cast a hurricane aoe dmg buff which basically mows down all mobs you near.

Anyways, feel free to join in some games. My roomie has a 400+% magic find frost sorc so I'm pretty twinked out, and he has a ton of stuff he gives away constantly. You can find us on Xian_Silverfox or Kjara. Come make a fire sorc, we have a salamanders staff we are trying to find a good home for.

Gork
Pancake
posted 07-08-2008 03:32:00 PM
Might hit ya up. *RoachInfinity
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
nem-x
posted 07-08-2008 03:38:32 PM
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-08-2008 06:55:41 PM
I just play open bnet so i don't lose my characters and shit.
Willias
Pancake
posted 07-08-2008 06:58:36 PM
Yeah, but closed B.net has pandemonium, uber diablo, and special drops and runewords.

Anyway, I'm Willias0 on USEast.

Xian
Pancake
posted 07-09-2008 01:45:24 AM
quote:
Willias had this to say about John Romero:
Yeah, but closed B.net has pandemonium, uber diablo, and special drops and runewords.

Anyway, I'm Willias0 on USEast.

Aye, and ladder has even more items available only on it.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-09-2008 02:34:02 AM
I don't play hardcore enough to do all that stuff. Not sayin all ya'll that enjoy closed are idiots or anything. Just not for me.

I've thought about tooling around on there once in awhile, but I'd never get to a high enough level to do all the cool stuff.

Xian
Pancake
posted 07-09-2008 07:13:24 AM
No worries, I just have a hard time manually making characters on open. Since I could easily open a character editor, it seems no point in doing so. However on closed it's not possible to ruin my fun by doing so.

Anyways, nowawadays experience is pretty easy to come by. Everyone rushes everyone through the starting newbie crap, so you can get right to the end game stuff.

Maradon!
posted 07-09-2008 07:16:52 AM
Dude PM me when you feel like playing, I wanna start a necro
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 07-09-2008 11:34:52 AM
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 07-09-2008 12:20:14 PM
My D2 Expansion Key is half faded and my expansion CD has a hole in it. The hole in question is roughly the thickness of a coffee stirrer.

This is why I made the impulse buy of Titan Quest through Steam

Maradon!
posted 07-09-2008 12:36:41 PM
CBTao showed me Blizzard accounts wherein you register your blizzard CD keys and they let you download the game whenever you want.
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 07-09-2008 01:12:49 PM
quote:
Maradon! obviously shouldn't have said:
CBTao showed me Blizzard accounts wherein you register your blizzard CD keys and they let you download the game whenever you want.

I hate and love you at the same time... You could have let me finish Titan Quest first before this. I guess I'll put it all on hold.

edit:

$20 bucks for a new copy of the expansion... this makes me sad since I got my battlechest for that much 4 or so years back yay for more impulse game buying.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-09-2008 01:40:52 PM
quote:
Xian attempted to be funny by writing:

Anyways, nowawadays experience is pretty easy to come by. Everyone rushes everyone through the starting newbie crap, so you can get right to the end game stuff.

As cheesy as that seems, I've been tempted to guilt someone into doing that and giving me free shit.

Are you going to do that and give me free shit? If so, I'll make a closed Bnet character.

Xian
Pancake
posted 07-10-2008 07:26:22 AM
I'm still a newb so I probably wouldn't be the best at rushing, but rather my roomie. I can still give it a try. I just did cow level earlier, was fun mowing down large upright standing cows.

Practically anyone will want to rush you for forge though if you make a game named Rush Me 4 Forge. They get whatever drops off the forge, and you get all your xp and waypoints.

Edit - Don't forget to put in your bnet name *cough*mara*cough* so I know when you are on. As mentioned me and my roomie are on either Xian_Silverfox or Kjara. I think you can also add by account name, Vinven and Scavengerx.

It's /f a friendsname to add, /f m message to speak to all on friends.

Xian fucked around with this message on 07-10-2008 at 07:35 AM.

Maradon!
posted 07-10-2008 07:37:28 AM
my bnet name is Maradon

Both my account and character name...

I mean, really.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 07-10-2008 at 07:38 AM.

Xian
Pancake
posted 07-10-2008 09:34:12 AM
Log on, I need you to take some crap.
Maradon!
posted 07-10-2008 06:19:36 PM
Dude I work m-f 9-5
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-11-2008 08:51:38 AM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Maradon! with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
Dude I work m-f 9-5

Obviously, you don't have your priorities straight, what with your income and all.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: