EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: yeah i'm up to season 4 now
Nina
posted 07-01-2008 03:00:00 AM
But why didn't they make the whole series about Battlestar Pegasus in the first place? Razor was awesome.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 07-01-2008 09:04:11 AM
Because the name has no cache.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 07-01-2008 at 09:04 AM.

nem-x
posted 07-01-2008 12:59:05 PM
have fun waiting until next year!
Greenlit
posted 07-01-2008 05:44:49 PM
quote:
Nina impressed everyone with:
But why didn't they make the whole series about Battlestar Pegasus in the first place? Razor was awesome.

They had three seasons and a mini-series worth of writing experience to put into the blank slate that was Razor.

And despite all of that, the series is getting canceled two years early -- and routinely fucked by scheduling delays and interruptions.

How the hell do you expect a show to have big ratings when it's never on the fucking air?

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-01-2008 10:00:37 PM
quote:
Tribute? You steal men's Greenlits, and make them your slaves!
They had three seasons and a mini-series worth of writing experience to put into the blank slate that was Razor.

And despite all of that, the series is getting canceled two years early -- and routinely fucked by scheduling delays and interruptions.

How the hell do you expect a show to have big ratings when it's never on the fucking air?

Sci-Fi has long ago lost my loyalty.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 07-03-2008 06:38:03 PM
quote:
Densetsu had this to say about (_|_):
Sci-Fi has long ago lost my loyalty.

I think they lost mine when they started making their own movies...

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: