EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: haha, oh snaps
Maradon!
posted 06-28-2008 11:10:38 AM

Who still has theirs?

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-28-2008 12:26:48 PM
probably long lost on the disc, but I still have the tshirts.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 06-28-2008 12:37:29 PM
Never was accepted into beta.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 06-28-2008 12:57:29 PM
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-28-2008 01:33:21 PM
Still have both, somewhere around here...
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 06-28-2008 01:43:59 PM
I still have the medallion as well.

Oh, and I love wearing the T-shirt and having people ask me, "What's Fallen Age?" so I can respond, "It's this really great MMO that'll be coming out soon. I'm in the beta!"

Densetsu fucked around with this message on 06-28-2008 at 01:45 PM.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Maradon!
posted 06-28-2008 02:06:23 PM
I never got a medallion

I still have my shirt as well, but it's in pretty sorry shape. The words are decaying and it's kinda gray.

Anklebiter, again.
Pancake
posted 06-28-2008 02:12:19 PM
This was the game with the giant mutant slugs, right?
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-28-2008 08:06:02 PM
yep.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Maradon!
posted 06-28-2008 08:46:29 PM
The slugs only melees could hit

And the "Prote" that only casters could hit

Willias
Pancake
posted 06-28-2008 09:13:53 PM
I signed up for the beta for it, but never got in. :/
ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 06-29-2008 03:47:21 AM
quote:
Vorago spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Lost the disc, but still have the t-shirt
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: