EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Looks like balls
Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 06-25-2008 05:23:03 AM
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Number 1 Poster
posted 06-25-2008 06:07:29 AM
azn grls
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-25-2008 08:25:10 AM
quote:
Captain Tarquinn needs the precioussses:

Guns?

No Piccalo?

Goku looking like a 12 year old?

Oh good

Steven Steve
posted 06-25-2008 08:35:56 AM
"Piccalo" is the eyes at the top, and Gokuu is supposed to be 12 in this... timeline. But yes, it's a piece of shit.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Greenlit
posted 06-25-2008 09:13:23 AM
I hope my theatre gets this.

We usually do pretty well for shitty small-release anime movies (Naruto, Death Note, Bleach).

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-25-2008 11:33:33 AM
Did anyone see "Wipeout" on ABC last night? Not only is it a stupid and hilarious MXC knockoff, but it's hosted by none other than Skunk Boy himself, John Henson.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 06-25-2008 01:52:31 PM
Well, if it's based on the original series and not Z, at least there's vague hope it won't be completely bad.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Steven Steve
posted 06-25-2008 02:28:51 PM
It's not based on Z or the original series, it's just a mishmash of things that people associate with the franchise (ah nee may hair, energy blasts, super saiyans, dragonballs, flying around, etc.)

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 06-25-2008 at 02:29 PM.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 06-25-2008 06:16:02 PM
This makes what? The third live action dragonball movie?
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 06-26-2008 01:48:58 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Karnaj:
Did anyone see "Wipeout" on ABC last night? Not only is it a stupid and hilarious MXC knockoff, but it's hosted by none other than Skunk Boy himself, John Henson.

Isn't Jill Wagner one of the hosts on that show?

TBH I'd probably watch it just for her.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-26-2008 02:56:50 PM
quote:
Arttemis still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:
Isn't Jill Wagner one of the hosts on that show?

TBH I'd probably watch it just for her.

Yes, she is. She seems like a colossal bitch, but at least a little funny.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: