EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Stick with it for about one and a half minutes.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-05-2008 10:27:04 PM
Mark Twain and Satan. In clay.

What the fuck.

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 06-05-2008 at 10:28 PM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Nina
posted 06-05-2008 11:01:49 PM
I want that in a boxed DVD set.
Maradon!
posted 06-05-2008 11:10:21 PM
I had this movie on VHS as a kid and I watched it maybe six billion times. I still remember the commercials by heart, since it was taped off of TV (lol nickelodeon floam!).

The rest of the movie is just as creepy. The gist of the plot is that Tom, Huck, and Becky meet Mark Twain and sneak onto his airship, which, unbeknownst to them, he built specifically to fly into Halley's Comet in time for his own death. All this is also a framework for claymation retellings of some of Twain's weirder stories and even some biblical ones.

I definitely want to find the DVD somewhere. It occurs to me that it's probably on amazon or something.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 06-05-2008 at 11:13 PM.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-06-2008 01:00:42 AM
Oh shit, I remember that from somewhere. That version of the Devil is one of the creepiest I've ever seen.
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 06-06-2008 03:34:09 AM
My cousin knows this dialogue by heart and can do a good impression of Satan. He's a pretty creepy bastard.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-06-2008 04:13:00 AM
Mayhap your cousin IS SATAN.

CONVERT OR DIE, HEATHEN.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 06-06-2008 09:41:54 AM
I was JUST rewatching that yesterday!
YEah i loved that rendition of Satan. Very neat
CBTao
Pancake
posted 06-06-2008 05:08:23 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Maradon!:
I had this movie on VHS as a kid and I watched it maybe six billion times. I still remember the commercials by heart, since it was taped off of TV (lol nickelodeon floam!).

The rest of the movie is just as creepy. The gist of the plot is that Tom, Huck, and Becky meet Mark Twain and sneak onto his airship, which, unbeknownst to them, he built specifically to fly into Halley's Comet in time for his own death. All this is also a framework for claymation retellings of some of Twain's weirder stories and even some biblical ones.

I definitely want to find the DVD somewhere. It occurs to me that it's probably on amazon or something.

Brad has it.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: