EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: oh crap I want one
Maradon!
posted 04-18-2008 08:58:19 PM
nem-x
posted 04-18-2008 09:10:56 PM
this is the nastiest thing ever
Zair
The Imp
posted 04-18-2008 09:50:10 PM
quote:
My dear friend and downstairs neighbor recently had a baby, and during her pregnancy, her partner went online and ordered her a case of these (in what would appear to be a halfhearted attempt to play into the old 'you're pregnant so will likely want to eat weird things' idea). She raved about them and wouldn't quit pushing them on me until I tried one, and lo, with her face grinning at me in wild anticipation of my first crunchy, yellowish-green frozen bite, I was instantly horrified. Yeah, it's pickly. It's ice cold. It's salty, vinegary, hard as a rock, with absolutely no hint of sweetness. I really wanted to support her love of them, but I just couldn't. They ARE as gross as they seem. Kids would probably totally love them just for the shock value.
Maradon!
posted 04-18-2008 09:54:14 PM
Why couldn't they have gone with a sort of gherkin or relish-pickle flavor
OrangeBrand
By a Truck
posted 04-18-2008 10:07:04 PM
I have kids and I am pretty sure I could make a small profit by saleing these at their school.

I am in Texas and there are weirder items here.

SPELLCHECK is a four letter word.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 04-18-2008 10:10:24 PM
I'm gonna sale me some food I recken
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 04-18-2008 11:21:54 PM
That's just gross... Ugh.

But, to be honest, as a kid I LOVED pickles and drinking strait pickle juice. My girls are the exact same way.

Now it just makes me gag if I smell too much of it. (Although I still like pickles on my burgers and stuff).

So maybe it's just a kid phase thing, hell if I know. I've never even heard of or seen those things before. The girls would probably love them though. My stomach, however, just curls thinking about them. My tolerance is so shot nowdays.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 04-19-2008 12:29:35 AM
I threw up in my mouth a little
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-19-2008 12:32:07 AM
I'll buy some.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-19-2008 01:04:49 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Sakkra!
I threw up in my mouth a little

quote:
Check out the bigger brain on Karnaj!
I'll buy some.

Might taste better than the pickles even.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Maradon!
posted 04-19-2008 01:54:46 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq KaLourin booooze lime pole over bench lick:
Might taste better than the pickles even.

Don't forget, these freeze pops aren't pickles, they're pickle squeezin's

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 04-19-2008 03:05:03 AM
I like pickles, but not -that- much.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 04-19-2008 10:49:50 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about (_|_):
Don't forget, these freeze pops aren't pickles, they're pickle squeezin's

gehhh... O_o

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 04-22-2008 05:37:57 AM
Thanks for this. I'd never heard of this, being a native Texan.

I'm going to go bleach my throat now.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 04-22-2008 11:59:49 PM
Don't forget the lucas craze. There were a couple of years there where even ice cream trucks were selling the stuff.
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: