EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So, I was driving down the road...
Gadani
U
posted 03-24-2008 01:33:26 AM
...And someone threw an egg from their car and hit my car's front windshield.

How weird.

Gadani fucked around with this message on 03-24-2008 at 01:33 AM.

nem-x
posted 03-24-2008 01:44:05 AM
IT WAS ME grandma

HA HA HA

Gadani
U
posted 03-24-2008 01:46:35 AM
I'm not upset or anything; I washed it off when I got home.

It was just weird.

Also I hate you nem-x >;[

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 03-24-2008 02:53:27 AM
Be thankful it was only an egg and not something more "substantial".

Seriously, they gotta quit putting uranium in the drinking water. It's making people even stupider than normal.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Greenlit
posted 03-24-2008 05:12:06 AM
Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-24-2008 05:19:04 AM
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 03-24-2008 06:51:19 AM
quote:
Greenlit was naked while typing this:
Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

You were raped by two hicks with a flashlight.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-25-2008 03:44:09 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
You were raped by two hicks with a flashlight.

They penetrated him with the flashlight, or merely used it to illuminate his tears?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 03-25-2008 06:23:43 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Callalron:
Be thankful it was only an egg and not something more "substantial".

Seriously, they gotta quit putting uranium in the drinking water. It's making people even stupider than normal.

No kidding. I was driving to base a few months ago and some teenagers winged a rock at my car.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-25-2008 06:30:52 PM
I had a scary moment with a rock a few months ago myself.

I was driving 95 north, at like midnight when the truck ahead of me (Who was passing another truck, oddly enough) apparently winged free a small piece of rock at my windshield, a few inches to the right of where my head usually is (If the windshield wasn't there, I think it would've taken my ear off or something).

Fortunately, it made a hole (And subsequent dent) in the top layer of glass, but didn't do anything to the bottom layer at all, nor did it spidervein or anything.

But damned if it wasn't sobering.

nem-x
posted 03-25-2008 06:33:55 PM
Steven Steve
posted 03-25-2008 06:41:43 PM
lmao
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-25-2008 06:47:28 PM
quote:
OMGnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xnem-xOMG
DUDE YOU ALMOST DIED

I lament the "almost" part.

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 03-26-2008 06:10:31 AM
Fuck you all and your rocks hitting windshields. I had a god damn carpet thrown at me by the truck in front of me once, hit the windshield, blinded everything completely.

Rocks aren't scary. Carpets are.

Xian
Pancake
posted 03-26-2008 07:33:25 AM
Had a bed thrown at my car once, well a mattress at least.
Cherveny
Papaya
posted 03-26-2008 09:59:10 AM
I once had to dodge a couch on the road on I-77 near Canton.
Greenlit
posted 03-26-2008 10:36:58 AM
A few years back a major interstate outside Atlanta was plagued by ladders. Every morning for weeks, some chucklehead would drop a big ladder and block 3/5 lanes of traffic on I-285.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: