EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: oh god how do I do this level
Maradon!
posted 03-22-2008 03:44:29 PM

the corridor on the bottom has smashy traps.

Demos
Pancake
posted 03-22-2008 04:00:29 PM
It's like the Giant's Drink in Ender's Game. Designed only to make you smash your face into a wall.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Anklebiter, again.
Pancake
posted 03-22-2008 05:17:46 PM
Can't you tell them to dig through the pillars and make stairs down to the exit? going right, that is.

Anklebiter, again. fucked around with this message on 03-22-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 03-22-2008 05:27:24 PM
iirc, you block off the left, bash through right, block off again, make 2 bombers to blast through the metal for softer landings
Maradon!
posted 03-22-2008 06:41:48 PM
They splat if they fall right off the metal ledge to the right, and bombers don't damage the metal. Not predictably, anyway.
Willias
Pancake
posted 03-23-2008 12:10:46 AM
why do you have a digger.

I bet once we figure that out, you'll win the level.

A thought: If you can get your guys on the bottom area, can you make one guy dig a little bit, and then bash along the bottom floor, possibly making it to where you can avoid the traps? (Just a little bit should work I'd think.) Only problem is: how do you avoid blowing a hole in the floor.

Willias fucked around with this message on 03-23-2008 at 12:12 AM.

Maradon!
posted 03-23-2008 12:25:15 AM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Willias booooze lime pole over bench lick:
why do you have a digger.

I bet once we figure that out, you'll win the level.

A thought: If you can get your guys on the bottom area, can you make one guy dig a little bit, and then bash along the bottom floor, possibly making it to where you can avoid the traps? (Just a little bit should work I'd think.) Only problem is: how do you avoid blowing a hole in the floor.

I tried this, it works right up to the point where the basher passes the last "step down" going right. He stops bashing and just steps up, into the trap. If I stop him ONE pixel later, he drops through the floor.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-23-2008 06:42:42 AM
Hint: The traps can only hit one lemming at the same time.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Maradon!
posted 03-23-2008 10:15:40 AM
Yes, I figured this out late last night. You have to set two blockers at the base of the little drop off on the left, bash open the pillars so the lemmings can go left and fall down between the two blockers, consolidate all your lemmings into 1 "multi-lemming", and send them through the traps.

The digger is just there to throw you off I guess.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-24-2008 07:52:38 AM
You could have used the digger to consolidate everybody up top. A digger's pit is just the right size. The hard part is getting your last basher to actually hit the left wall, instead of either going to the right or swinging and missing.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: