EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: OK so I signed up for Vanguard AGAIN
Maradon!
posted 03-01-2008 02:45:37 PM
Who's on what server anyway

Right now I'm Loach Diabeetus on Seradon. I also have Maradon on Xeth from the first chance that I gave this game.

Steven Steve
posted 03-01-2008 03:06:58 PM
Is this a wise idea, Bill?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 03-01-2008 03:10:51 PM
I've never been able to figure out what differentiated Vanguard from EQII. From what I've seen of both, they're basically the same game.
Steven Steve
posted 03-01-2008 03:12:41 PM
Must MMORPGs be so shit?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Maradon!
posted 03-01-2008 03:20:57 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Stalwart Steve booooze lime pole over bench lick:
Is this a wise idea, Bill?

Probably not, but I'm looking for a new mmo and this one will only set me back $14 if I don't like it.

Gadani
U
posted 03-01-2008 04:27:17 PM
I'm Awry and Ataxion on Seradon.

I get on when I have time, so not very much right now.

I have a lowbie necro and DK if you want to group sometime, haha

Peter
Pancake
posted 03-01-2008 07:03:39 PM
I just picked it up for a go around, I been pissing around with a monk on Xeth (Hailong). Even if it is the red headed step child, I find the diplomacy thing an interesting idea. And the crafting isn't so bad, Kinda like the idea of not having harvesting married up as a huge time sink for you to level your crafting up.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 03-01-2008 07:06:12 PM

Mortious fucked around with this message on 03-01-2008 at 07:06 PM.

Mightion Defensor
posted 03-01-2008 09:12:48 PM
I'm still shocked Maradon played it the first time.
Maradon!
posted 03-01-2008 10:00:56 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Mightion Defensor booooze lime pole over bench lick:
I'm still shocked Maradon played it the first time.

Yeah, because I never overcome my prejudices and give things an honest try.

Well, except for the gamecube, DS, Wii, linux, MacOS, the democratic party, every food, and every kind of music, really I almost never give anything a fair shot.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 03-01-2008 at 10:01 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 03-02-2008 01:01:09 AM
Well clearly, because if you had just tried these things you would realize that things aren't awry and generally awful in the world and that basically all opinions held by a sizeable group of people aren't focused to the point of delusion.

Tyewa Dawnsister
In Poverty
posted 03-02-2008 01:29:57 AM
I have a couple of characters on Xeth. Mid 20s Bard and Disc.

I have no issue making a character on Seradon.

"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan." - George Burns
Gadani
U
posted 03-02-2008 11:54:54 AM
Oh i should probably mention my character levels

my cleric is 44 and my rogue is 34

everything else is below 20

Mightion Defensor
posted 03-02-2008 01:42:40 PM
quote:
Maradon! wrote:
Yeah, because I never overcome my prejudices and give things an honest try.

Well, except for the gamecube, DS, Wii, linux, MacOS, the democratic party, every food, and every kind of music, really I almost never give anything a fair shot.

My point was quite simply that I myself vowed to never play another game with Brad in control of the "Vision"; and since you were far more anti-SOE/Verant than I ever was, your initial experiences at playing Vanguard came as a surprise to me.

ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 03-02-2008 02:52:32 PM
They still don't have a downloadable trial for this do they?
"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Tyewa Dawnsister
In Poverty
posted 03-03-2008 09:28:45 AM
I keep just missing you on Seradon, Maradon.

Character name is Larisul.

"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan." - George Burns
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: