EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Bleeding out from a Gunshot Wound
Anakha's Wii
Pancake
posted 02-26-2008 04:01:17 PM
I recently played through the new Ace Attorney game, and it brought up an interesting question.

In the game, a large gentleman gets shot in the shoulder at point blank range with a .45 caliber revolver. Through a series of circumstances, it seems as though he bleeds out within 2 minutes. Not having any experience with a gunshot wound, or similar, i was wondering what EC's opinion on it was.

"From the depths of my parent's basement, thy has truly struck a blow for nonconformity."
Timpofee
Mancake
posted 02-26-2008 04:27:14 PM
it would hurt
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-26-2008 04:44:14 PM
Depending where in the shoulder he got shot (It's a large area) There are some veins and arteries there that if hit by the bullet, would cause a bleed out. No idea on the time.
Chugga
Pancake
posted 03-04-2008 04:57:01 PM
quote:
Anakha's Wii had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
I recently played through the new Ace Attorney game, and it brought up an interesting question.

In the game, a large gentleman gets shot in the shoulder at point blank range with a .45 caliber revolver. Through a series of circumstances, it seems as though he bleeds out within 2 minutes. Not having any experience with a gunshot wound, or similar, i was wondering what EC's opinion on it was.

Keep in mind that It's found from the case that the shooting occured in the 2nd act, and not the 3rd when they found him. I didn't pay attention to exact times but it'd be more than 2 mins.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: