EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: iTunes question
Gadani
U
posted 02-05-2008 11:39:14 PM
Is there a way to export your playlist to an html file (like winamp's ctrl shift g)?
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 02-06-2008 12:07:30 AM
It doesn't have a native option. The closest you can come is to export your library to a tab-delmited text file, import it into a spreadsheet app, and then saving it as HTML from there. It's a giant PITA.

Might be a third party plugin floating around that does it, though.

-H

Maradon!
posted 02-06-2008 07:25:05 AM
ahahaha itunes sucks
Oreowned
My friends call me 'Wiggles'
posted 02-06-2008 06:59:34 PM
Sorry to hijack but I have an itunes question too. xD

So, I just got a nano and it plays videos and such. Does it only play videos I buy from the itunes store or is there a way to import my own stuff? I've tried with a couple of different files but it's not taking them, I'm assuming this is a format problem?

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 02-06-2008 07:27:20 PM
quote:
Oreowned posted

Sorry to hijack but I have an itunes question too. xD

So, I just got a nano and it plays videos and such. Does it only play videos I buy from the itunes store or is there a way to import my own stuff? I've tried with a couple of different files but it's not taking them, I'm assuming this is a format problem?

iTunes handles a fairly limited range of codecs wrapped in mp4 containers. There are a lot of converters out there.

Tier
posted 02-06-2008 08:54:08 PM
I used Videora iPod converter, it's donationware (aka: free) and pretty damn easy to use.

Now I just don't care for listening to videos on a tiny ipod screen.

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 02-07-2008 12:47:42 PM
i kinda like the app you can DL at MediaConverter

you can also use their website to rip video from youtube

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: