EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Heath Ledger dead?
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 01-22-2008 04:59:06 PM
Actor Heath Ledger has been found dead in a Manhattan apartment, New York police tell CNN.

I can't find a story, it's just across cnn.com as the breaking news. Hopefully not a Joker publicity stunt? Where's Drysart?

Edit: Found one story.

Bajah fucked around with this message on 01-22-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-22-2008 05:09:14 PM
D: is the movie done filming i have no care for the man's well being
Greenlit
posted 01-22-2008 05:13:26 PM
It's in post production.

It will have a phenomenal opening weekend. Spider-Man 2 better look out.

Alaan
posted 01-22-2008 05:13:52 PM
CNN has a story up as well now. Possibly BBC too!
Razor
posted 01-22-2008 05:24:40 PM
Yep he be dead :/
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 01-22-2008 05:25:50 PM
I say you he dead
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-22-2008 05:56:01 PM
I was reading an interview from him like two months ago that said when he first got the role of the Joker, he locked himself in a hotel room with no human contact other than the food delivery man for one month in order to get a feel for the lonliness and issolation of the Joker character, and as a result he suffers from insomnia.

And now they're saying they think he OD'd on sleeping pills. That's kinda sad.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Alaan
posted 01-22-2008 06:07:21 PM
New York Times is reporting he was found in Mary Kate Olsen's appartment.
Mooj
Scorned Fanboy
posted 01-22-2008 06:08:43 PM
quote:
Alaan stopped beating up furries long enough to write:

What kind of fucked up shit do you have to be going through to commit suicide in one of the Olsen Twins' apartments?!

Where was Michelle anyway? Did Uncle Joey keep her from seeing the body?

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-22-2008 06:10:48 PM
the olsen twins are fugginasty atm
Willias
Pancake
posted 01-22-2008 06:25:33 PM
quote:
Alaan had this to say about Pirotess:

Apparently, he was also naked and surrounded by pill bottles.

Steven Steve
posted 01-22-2008 08:43:14 PM
Steven J. Hunt says:
lol
Steven J. Hunt says:
heath ledger was found dead in mary-kate olsen's apartment
Steven J. Hunt says:
he obviously just made it his goal in life to bang her as soon as possible
Steven J. Hunt says:
then he high fived himself in the mirror
Steven J. Hunt says:
and then suicided
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-22-2008 09:41:19 PM
LEAVE IT TO STEVEN
Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 01-23-2008 12:53:24 AM
nevermind

Arttemis fucked around with this message on 01-23-2008 at 12:54 AM.

nem-x
posted 01-23-2008 01:22:57 AM
Ares
posted 01-23-2008 12:08:11 PM
I loved him ever since the chick flick/modern Shakespeare, 10 Things I Hate About You. Australian accents are so hot.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-23-2008 12:21:28 PM
i've hated him ever since a knight's tale

though i did like 10 things i hate about you god i'm a fag

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 01-23-2008 07:26:31 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough was naked while typing this:
i've hated him ever since a knight's tale

though i did like 10 things i hate about you god i'm a fag

Heath's singing voice got a LOT of guys laid.
And Julia Stiles is fuckin hot.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-23-2008 10:44:25 PM
Julia Stiles is a fucking whore cunt. Yeah, a hot fucking whore cunt, but a fucking whore cunt nonetheless.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 01-23-2008 11:12:14 PM
I'm sorry Inferno, I'll try to be more sensitive in the future. I didn't realize that you felt so strongly about somebody you never met before, and likely know absolutely nothing about.

But I'm going to use my own uneducated assumptions about her and argue that she is a wonderful person who is great to work with, donates her off time to working with the homeless, and gives great head.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-23-2008 11:34:38 PM
no she really is
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-23-2008 11:40:24 PM
quote:
Verily, Kaiote doth proclaim:
I'm sorry Inferno, I'll try to be more sensitive in the future. I didn't realize that you felt so strongly about somebody you never met before, and likely know absolutely nothing about.

But I'm going to use my own uneducated assumptions about her and argue that she is a wonderful person who is great to work with, donates her off time to working with the homeless, and gives great head.

just because you don't know someone personally doesn't mean you can't have an opinion about them

i mean i don't know you and i think you're a douchebag

Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 01-24-2008 12:12:36 AM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
no she really is

Oh, yeah... guess that proves it.

I think I'll stick with my fantasy version instead.

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-24-2008 12:36:33 AM
She's like a white female Wesley Snipes with a cunt.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-24-2008 12:39:27 AM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
female with a cunt.

redundant

Tier
posted 01-24-2008 12:41:27 AM
i'd make a timely comment but i'll leave it to your imagination
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 01-24-2008 02:35:34 AM
quote:
Inferno-Spirit attempted to be funny by writing:
She's like a white female Wesley Snipes with a cunt.

I get it dude.
You've dated/worked with/were siblings with her at some point.
So you know better.

Or maybe you read an article in Cosmo..

Yay for you.

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 01-24-2008 03:40:53 AM
oh man she had an article in cosmo?
Steven Steve
posted 01-24-2008 06:45:28 AM
Julia Stiles is about as hideous as celebrities get (besides trannies such as Nicole Kidman) before being canned.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 01-24-2008 02:21:39 PM
She was named one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world last year. Or the year before last maybe.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-24-2008 02:37:58 PM
She's got kind of a rodentine visage going on there.

Larissa Oleyink...now there's something you'd like to bust a nut over.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-24-2008 02:41:36 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan's account was hax0red to write:
Larissa Oleyink...now there's something you'd like to bust a nut over.

she wears a hat

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-24-2008 02:43:02 PM
quote:
Mr. Gainsborough enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
she wears a hat

So do you and I wouldn't hesitate to sodomize you violently if I thought they'd make an episode of SVU out of it.

I hope my character gets to slap Mariska Hargitay's butt.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: