EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: It's D&D!
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 01-15-2008 12:03:21 AM
Got a campaign my DM wants to try out tomorrow, starting high level with a good mix of both combat and RP from what I've been told. He plans on playing it like a strategy RPG, such as FFT.

I have two character concepts that look fun as hell, and I can't decide which to choose. Either:

Druid/Sorcerer -> Geomancer

Basically, a super-casting freak of nature that does various crazy stunts.

Druid/Rogue -> Vitiate Maiden

Basically a sneaky guy who primarily utilizes charm and poisons. Even has the movie-style Kiss of Death, as well as the ability to turn all poisons into a fine mist and blow them in people's faces regardless of standard type.

I am torn, and so I cast a vote to decide!

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Alaan
posted 01-15-2008 12:09:25 AM
They're both retarded. But Druid/Rogue less so.
tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 01-15-2008 12:48:35 AM
Eh, I'm sick of playing more standard types of characters and sick of playing munchkin characters. I could always go for something less extreme, but I feel like playing something strange.
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Greenlit
posted 01-15-2008 01:21:14 AM
Bahamut over on the SA forums is actually writing up pen and paper rules for a Final Fantasy Tactics game. He's a bigger FFT nerd than I am.
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-15-2008 08:09:11 AM
geomancer -> spell casting diversity for the win.

and don't forget the Wild Casting feat, so you can still sling spells in animal form.

KaLourin fucked around with this message on 01-15-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: