EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: EW EW EW EW
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-11-2008 09:05:22 AM
So there's this married couple, right? Turns out that they're twins who were separated at birth.

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 01-11-2008 at 09:05 AM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 01-11-2008 09:16:17 AM
Wow...
That... wow!
What are the freaking odds..
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-11-2008 10:14:48 AM
Well, now that's just weird.
Steven Steve
posted 01-11-2008 10:15:14 AM
owens
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Reynar
Oldest Member
Best Lap
posted 01-11-2008 02:25:38 PM
As funny as it is, I still feel a ittle bad for them. Would suck to find out the women you love is your damn sister.

Wonder if they broke it off or just continued to run with it.

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws."
-Mayer Rothschild
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 01-11-2008 02:36:56 PM
quote:
Reynar impressed everyone with:
As funny as it is, I still feel a ittle bad for them. Would suck to find out the women you love is your damn sister.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 01-11-2008 06:24:03 PM
quote:
Reynar had this to say about Captain Planet:

"brother and sister were granted an annulment after a high court judge ruled that the marriage had never validly existed." similar article on Yahoo

KaLourin fucked around with this message on 01-11-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Tier
posted 01-11-2008 06:27:47 PM
Y'know, this is a huge ethics debate right there.
Maradon!
posted 01-11-2008 06:35:05 PM
I wonder if they still have sex.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: