EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Wireless Toothbrushes
Gork
Pancake
posted 12-29-2007 12:18:59 PM
Yes!

Fuck you baby boomers!

Fuck you generation X!

Generation Y wins!

Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-29-2007 12:22:38 PM
Greenlit
posted 12-29-2007 12:22:55 PM
huh
Hayato
Pancake
posted 12-29-2007 12:25:43 PM
What?
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-29-2007 12:39:12 PM
grandma grandma grandma grandma grandma grandma grandma grandma grandma grandma grandma
Gork
Pancake
posted 12-29-2007 01:00:35 PM
Wireless fucking toothbrushes.

Is that so goddamn confusing that you cant wrap your unimaginitive little minds around the hollow, shamless, soulless marketing ploy that defines the twisted nightmare that the American dream has become?

Willias
Pancake
posted 12-29-2007 01:22:23 PM
wait

since when do toothbrushes have wires

Maradon!
posted 12-29-2007 01:28:40 PM
You could always not buy them you know.

That's sorta how capitalism, also known as liberty, works.

Maradon!
posted 12-29-2007 01:31:12 PM
A quick google search turned up this which actually looks like a pretty handy product.
Gork
Pancake
posted 12-29-2007 02:33:06 PM
quote:
Willias's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
wait

since when do toothbrushes have wires

Depends on how loosely you define "wire" the whole wireless toothbrush concept is epic fail on so many levels.

Gork
Pancake
posted 12-29-2007 02:34:11 PM
quote:
Maradon! obviously shouldn't have said:
You could always not buy them you know.

That's sorta how capitalism, also known as liberty, works.

Quoted for good advice.

Gork
Pancake
posted 12-29-2007 02:34:41 PM
quote:
Maradon! said this about your mom:
A quick google search turned up this which actually looks like a pretty handy product.

Quoted for looking like "a pretty handy product"

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 12-29-2007 02:39:17 PM
Did you not sleep again or something?
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 12-29-2007 02:58:13 PM
Red bull gives you wings.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-29-2007 05:49:30 PM
Is Gork drunk? I think so.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-29-2007 06:04:33 PM
This is just the 21st-century digital answer to those little red tablets we used to chew as kids to aid in brushing thoroughly. A bit of overkill, but if that's what folks want to spend their money on, it's fine by me.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Maradon!
posted 12-29-2007 06:57:51 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Bloodsage booooze lime pole over bench lick:
This is just the 21st-century digital answer to those little red tablets we used to chew as kids to aid in brushing thoroughly. A bit of overkill, but if that's what folks want to spend their money on, it's fine by me.

haha, that's exactly what I was thinking

Those tablets were awesome

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-29-2007 07:18:12 PM
This is probably because someone figured out that FD&C Red #5 causes cancer in rats when a massive dose is injected directly into the brain. So we invent a $150 toothbrush to counter that minute chance.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-29-2007 07:20:54 PM
Hey, Bloodsage, tell us more what it's like to be OLD.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Come on, bros, let's do some half-pipes down at the skate park and drink mountain dew.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-29-2007 07:31:36 PM
Probably the best thing about being old is the acquired immunity to childish taunting. Other than that, the money's good, I find that in most cases I'm usually the one in charge and don't particularly have to take crap from anyone else, and I can indulge my hobbies without asking permission or worrying about making ends meet. On the downside, it takes more time in the gym to stay fit, and finding that time is harder.

So if you're a lard-ass now, you've got nothing to look forward to.

Hope that answers your question. I don't skate, but if you can hang in the Alps, I'm going skiing next week in Switzerland.

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 12-29-2007 11:21:43 PM
Looks like a neat little gadget to me. I wouldn't buy it, but still neat none the less. You'd be surprised how many people actually don't brush thier teeth correctly, even if they think they are. (Or at least as well as a Dentist would like them to anyway.)

And yes, those tablets were awesome.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Skaw
posted 12-29-2007 11:54:38 PM
Do dentists really want people to take care of their teeth though? I mean, if everyone did, they'd kind of be out of a job.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-30-2007 12:11:54 AM
quote:
Skaw probably says this to all the girls:
Do dentists really want people to take care of their teeth though? I mean, if everyone did, they'd kind of be out of a job.

There are still six month cleanings and checkups, and some people have mouth chemistry that makes cavities no matter what they do.

Maradon!
posted 12-30-2007 12:24:41 AM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Skaw who doth quote:

That's sorta like saying people who work in IT want everybody to have spyware.

Superficially, it makes sense, but think about it a bit and you'll realize that if you continue having dental problems, you're probably going to switch dentists.

Gork
Pancake
posted 12-30-2007 09:08:54 AM
Flouride tablets. Supposedly flouride causes cancer, which is GG because its been in the US water supply forever anyway.

Despite the earlier posts in this thread I want everyone to know that I take dental hygeine very seriously, althought I don't believe in flossing unless there is a direct problem to be addressed, unsealing your gums every morning then eating a bunch of shit cant possibly be better than only flossing when there is an obvious problem.

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 12-30-2007 09:17:25 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
There are still six month cleanings and checkups, and some people have mouth chemistry that makes cavities no matter what they do.

I'm lucky to get a cleaning once a year (go military insurance plan).

I have been using Colgate's 360 toothbrush and during my last two dental visits I had a lot less tarter and NO cavities!

I'm also loving the new ultrasonic teeth cleaners dentists have now a days.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 12-30-2007 03:26:30 PM
quote:
Vernaltemptress's account was hax0red to write:
I'm lucky to get a cleaning once a year (go military insurance plan).

I have been using Colgate's 360 toothbrush and during my last two dental visits I had a lot less tarter and NO cavities!

I'm also loving the new ultrasonic teeth cleaners dentists have now a days.

Only once a year? When I was a dependant you could opt for two a year without having to pay extra. Or, a nominal fee if you did have to pay at all.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 12-30-2007 03:29:35 PM
Times change.

We're overseas where there are only like 5 dentists that serve way too many people. So we're lucky to get once a year treatment.

Back in the States (at least 5 years ago), I could get 2 checkups per year off-base.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Blackened
posted 12-30-2007 03:41:41 PM
Turns out if you just improve your brushing technique and use mouthwash then you'll never have to worry about spending a ridiculous amount of money on bullshit electric toothbrushes!

There's also some sort of vitamin you can take that greatly improves your tooth cleanliness but hell if I can remember it. All I know is that it's in my once-a-day.

Although my distaste for you as a human being is brobdingnagian,
what I'm about to do isn't personal.
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 12-30-2007 03:44:21 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Gork said:
Flouride tablets. Supposedly flouride causes cancer, which is GG because its been in the US water supply forever anyway.

Despite the earlier posts in this thread I want everyone to know that I take dental hygeine very seriously, althought I don't believe in flossing unless there is a direct problem to be addressed, unsealing your gums every morning then eating a bunch of shit cant possibly be better than only flossing when there is an obvious problem.

Floss before bed then or do the brush/floss routine after eating breakfast.

Greenlit
posted 12-30-2007 03:56:58 PM
quote:
Gork had this to say about Pirotess:

Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Gork. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Maradon!
posted 12-30-2007 04:16:10 PM
quote:
Vernaltemptressing:
Times change.

We're overseas where there are only like 5 dentists that serve way too many people. So we're lucky to get once a year treatment.

Ahahhaa... I'm not going to say it! I'm not going to fucking say it

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-30-2007 04:20:23 PM
In my city we have more dentists than patients. I could have 2 check-ups a day if I wanted to.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 12-30-2007 at 04:22 PM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-30-2007 04:41:54 PM
You know who else had more dentists than patients?

THAT'S RIGHT.

Mr. Parcelan fucked around with this message on 12-30-2007 at 04:42 PM.

Tarquinn
posted 12-30-2007 04:57:16 PM
quote:
Verily, Mr. Parcelan doth proclaim:
You know who else had more dentists than patients?

THAT'S RIGHT.

The
!!

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 12-30-2007 at 04:58 PM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 12-31-2007 12:02:16 AM
quote:
Quoth Greenlit:
Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Gork. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Don't tell me the only choice is Wing Attack Plan R?

Tarquinn
posted 12-31-2007 06:42:59 AM
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 12-31-2007 08:14:28 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about dark elf butts:
Don't tell me the only choice is Wing Attack Plan R?

Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's codes?

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Steven Steve
posted 01-01-2008 04:28:47 AM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan was naked while typing this:
Hey, Bloodsage, tell us more what it's like to be OLD.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Come on, bros, let's do some half-pipes down at the skate park and drink mountain dew.

Hey Doug! Let's go get a honker burger.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 01-01-2008 04:31:00 AM
quote:
Bloodsage enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Probably the best thing about being old is the acquired immunity to childish taunting.

I think you mean "intrinsic ability to pretend that you're above pettiness and then ironically continue on with several paragraphs of defense for your character"

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: