EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Rumpleminze?
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-23-2007 10:05:04 PM
I've heard good things about this stuff and it's mentioned in tons of shots online in the shot encyclopedias and whatnot, but I've never had the experience with it.

A couple people I work with tell me that it's great but is really unexpectedly powerful. I'm really intrigued by it, as I love the minty alcohol like Goldschlager and the like. So, I come to you guys to ask what you suggest in terms of mixing it with stuff or other preferred ways of taking this beast down?

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-23-2007 10:14:21 PM
Liquid Heroin

1 part Rumpleminze
1 part Goldschlager
1 part Jagermeister

Tastes like cinnamon hearts. : D

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-23-2007 10:21:38 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Liquid Heroin

1 part Rumpleminze
1 part Goldschlager
1 part Jagermeister

Tastes like cinnamon hearts. : D

I can't imagine this being bad at all. I've done it with Goldschlager, Jager, and After Shock which is a powerful cinnamon schnapps and it was fantastic. And it definitely will be stuff we have readily available, so a good suggestion.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-23-2007 10:34:46 PM
Wow, I think this is the first time I actually positively contributed to EC.

Kek~

Peter
Pancake
posted 12-23-2007 10:59:46 PM
I think it is like 100 proof or something silly like that. But Guessing that it is like a peppermint schnapps, I would think after the first shot your tounge and throat would be quite numb. Only time I have had it was mixed in with hot chocolate.

Only people I have know to drink it normally; was an old booze bag (she would've drink sterno if she couldn't find a bottle) , and a miserable old alchy co-worker who downed a bottle every lunch break, And I think she only did it so our inept boss at the time wouldn't smell the booze over the peppermint.

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-23-2007 11:07:38 PM
Well, I can definitely taste my booze after more than a few shots, so I'm pretty much ready for anything you can throw at me. I do plan on taking a couple straight just to get a taste for it off the bat, because that's just how I roll.
Gork
Pancake
posted 12-24-2007 04:39:28 AM
Its good straight.
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Big Easy
Pancake
posted 12-26-2007 11:44:46 PM
1 shot (1-1.5 fl.oz.) Rumpleminze/mint liqueur (I usually use Peppermint Schnapps)
6 fl.oz. hot chocolate/cocoa

Mix, consume, rinse, repeat. Great on a cold day. Tastes like an Andes mint with a kick.

"A little rebellion now and then is a good thing." -- Thomas Jefferson
"Unbelievably, a goldfish can kill a gorilla. However, it does require a substantial element of surprise." -- George Carlin
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin
"I finally figured out what e-mail is for. It's for communicating with people you'd rather not talk to." -- Also George Carlin
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity." -- "The Second Coming" by Wm. Butler Yeats
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-27-2007 07:09:02 AM
Who came up with that name?!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Peter
Pancake
posted 12-27-2007 09:54:44 AM
quote:
From the book of Tarquinn, chapter 3, verse 16:
Who came up with that name?!

Umm A German? It comes from a distillery in Scharlachberg, unless they change the name for importing.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-27-2007 10:31:58 AM
I think I decide to blame the British for it, as a Brit company is owner of that brand.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-27-2007 10:51:44 AM
It gives me the rumpelshits.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: