EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Kosha Boy
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-20-2007 01:21:28 PM
Now, I know a video about Jewish people offends the Aryan sensibilities of Faz, but I think this is nonetheless pretty funny.

A pretty decent parody video.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 12-20-2007 02:11:23 PM
Shitty parody of a shitty song.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 12-21-2007 08:45:27 AM
quote:
Manticore needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.
Shitty parody of a shitty song.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-22-2007 01:22:46 AM
I got these two hot girls as a related video. So your vid did deliver. Kinda.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 12-22-2007 at 01:23 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: