EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Put Your Smartassery To Good Use
Kait
has made another completely pointless and off-topic post that nobody cares about
posted 12-01-2007 08:57:36 PM
For each word you get right, they donate 20 grains of rice to help end world hunger.
"A black cat dropped soundlessly from a high wall, like a spoonful of dark treacle and melted under the gate."
-Elizabeth Lemarchand
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-01-2007 09:06:49 PM
Actually, they send it to me instead.

I like rice.

Maradon!
posted 12-01-2007 10:32:30 PM
So why make people play a game? Why not just donate as much rice as they can?

Also, any donation they make is going "through the united nations" which means if it's money it'll be lining the pockets of some warlord and if it's actual rice it'll be rotting on a dock somewhere for the next three years.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 12-01-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 12-01-2007 11:06:03 PM
Cause they need the advertisement obviously.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Gork
Pancake
posted 12-01-2007 11:18:39 PM
I play a gnome warrior named "Intransigent" but only because Invidious was taken =(
Another Unsolved Mystery is goin' down in history.
Alaan
posted 12-02-2007 01:16:07 AM
The ads on the site help pay for the rice! So every time you answer a new ad shows up.
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 12-02-2007 03:53:52 PM
For some reason I couldn't get past the Google Ads running at the bottom without laughing uncontrollably:

Donate an Animal
Give goats, camels, pigs as gifts in the name of a loved one!

The thought of sending someone a camel makes me giggle.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: